Jason Natural, Age Renewal Vitamin E, Moisturizing Creme, 25,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

a lot of excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2750099 on Sep 29, 2007

in my 60's and have used very high end cremes...Jason does a lot of the same ingredients at about 1/20 of the price....using twice a day and showing major improvements in the texture of my skin....this is an excellent product.

Vicky

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Jun 18, 2009

This made my skin itchy, sore and caused an allergic reaction, it isn´t safe according to cosmeticsdatabase.com and my skin sure didn´t like this!!!!

Great creme

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 13, 2008

This creme stays on your skin all day, 24 hours. For dry skin it's great. I use it everyday now on my face and hands and works perfect. In the Netherlands I can't find a creme like this and certainly not for this price! The service from iHerb is perfect. I got my products in only 2 days! Amazing.

Excellent and Very Comforting!

Posted by Reviewer2552796 on Nov 18, 2009

I used to use an extremely expensive but effective moisterizer on my face and in these times, decided to look for something more affordable. During my experimenting, my poor skin dried right out and became itchy and irritated. This product has saved my face! It is an excellent, gentle, deep moisturizer that I use as a night cream. It is too emollient for day use under make-up so I use the Jason 5,000 IU of E version in the morning. Just perfect!

Cheap and effective.

Posted by Reviewer1445111 on Aug 30, 2008

The title pretty much sums it up. The creme doesn't have any weird scent or make me itch...it just does its job. The creme is slighly heavy; I use this mainly at night. Oh and I have seen this creme in stores for twice the price! Highly recommended.