Jason Natural, Age Renewal Vitamin E, Moisturizing Creme, 25,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

Excellent-Miraculous Vit E Cream!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Mar 09, 2011

Years ago when my skin was reasonably health I tried this cream and though it worked well on surgery scars it was too rich and did not absorb well, and I had more success with the 5,000 IU version. However, now I am 47 with several health problems and this cream has been a God-send! I got it for my feet and legs because the pain of edema stretching the skin to rupture was unbearable. The relief of using this 25,000 IU cream was immediate and miraculous!!! When my skin was healthy it took a long time to absorb, but now by the time I have applied to the sides of my feet the cream on the top of the feet has already absorbed (15-30 seconds till absorbed, 1-2 minuets and no residue - my skin drinks it in!). I get instant relief from the agony from my feet which prior to use had been constant. I apply 1-2 times a day now, which keeps the skin of my feet soft and supple. The nurses are now also applying after bathing as a body lotion and the itching and tightness in the skin of my back and arms is also relieved. The nurses have remarked on the astounding difference in the health of my skin, both from what it had been, and in comparison to others they work with. I can not use on my face as it burns my eyes, but every where else this cream is EXCELLENT.

don't like it!

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jan 28, 2010

too oily

RENEWAL CREAM

Posted by Reviewer2034336 on Feb 10, 2010

WAY TO GREASEY. DONT LIKE IT AT ALL. ALSO BURNS YOUR EYES

Too worst

Posted by 4708495805598260155 on Jun 20, 2013

Odor feel super uncomfortable, I have not used skin care products than this smelly, First try to neck and immediately felt red and itchy, Too worst!!

allergy to cream ingridients

Posted by Reviewer1100563 on Feb 18, 2012

I tried to use this cream and have allergy to some if its ingredients. My skin becomes red each time I try to use it. Will not purchase it again.