Best Moisturizer :)

Posted by 5445359110056132983 on Jul 07, 2013

I bought this product since it has amazing reviews and it turns out that it works for me, too. My hubby and I both use this moisturizer everyday and we decided to use it forever. (my skin is very dry, his skin is normal type. I personally think that it might not work with oily skin but if you use it only at night you will still love it) I used to use the most expensive cosmetics but realized that the most expensive one is not the best one. I'm very happy with IHERB and JASON Creme. Thanks for great product!

Too worst

Posted by 4708495805598260155 on Jun 20, 2013

Odor feel super uncomfortable, I have not used skin care products than this smelly, First try to neck and immediately felt red and itchy, Too worst!!

fantastic!

Posted by 4996912184602187552 on May 16, 2013

This is a good quality product. Although it has a thick consistency, it isn't very oily and it is perfect for my combination skin. I mostly use it before I go to sleep.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Love it, will reorder again.

Good Product

Posted by kavitakolan on Apr 12, 2013

I loves it! The product is unscented, so it works perfectly on my allergic skin. The cream is thick, so I use this during the night and the 5000 I.U during the day. My years old acne scars seems to be lighten and my skin is healthier, all this within 2 weeks. Will continue to use them! Vitamin E does get thicker as the I.U increases.

no smell

Posted by 5563523451388945495 on Feb 17, 2013

good

It has a very bad smell

Posted by 5443508516898485479 on Jan 13, 2013

Can not use the product because of the bad smell that has.Also very heavy texture.

Good product

Posted by 5317574065167398781 on Jan 13, 2013

It moistures my skin but I need to reapply a few times throughout the day as I have extremely bad case of eczema.

My favorite skin care product

Posted by Reviewer1595172 on Dec 31, 2012

The product is creamy and pleasant and really works for keeping your face soft and maybe even reducing some wrinkles.

good skin cream

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

I use this cream because I had it recommended to the local health food store. Products in health food stores in Norway is really expensive. I save a lot of money on buying this great cream from Iherb. I like it so well because it is paraben free