No big deal for me.

Posted by Reviewer2671912 on Nov 29, 2007

So far I haven't seen any difference. One thing I don't like is that it sits on top of my skin after using and not sinking in.

Moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer1287196 on Oct 19, 2010

I like the cream but it seems to go on a little thick so you have to be careful that it all soaks in. I can feel it on my skin after I use it. I prefer a lighter cream that doesn't leave that caked on feeling.

Too sticky

Posted by Reviewer2150797 on Jun 30, 2010

Madrid, Spain. Nice texture and very moisturizing but leaves my face too sticky.

good but not for face

Posted by Reviewer1739606 on May 20, 2010

I like this product except for one thing - I can't use it on my face near my eyes - causes lots of burning in case I accidentally rub.

Donna (Philadelphia)

Posted by Reviewer2750712 on Nov 30, 2007

very greasy

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1469246 on May 21, 2009

I've got oily skin and feel that my skin has improved after using this creme. The texture is a little on the heavy side, so for the hot, humid summer that is coming up I might pick up a cream with a lighter formula. Even my husband has started using this cream, even though he usually dislikes any sort of cream or lotion ;)

Great Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on May 21, 2009

I have extremely dry skin and this is the best I've found. It's wonderful.

mom loves it

Posted by idleFLUX on May 27, 2009

i had originally bought the 5,000 IU for myself but it broke me out, so i gave it to my mom. she fell in love with it. sooo for mothers day i bought her this 25000 version and she loves it even more. her skin looks reallly great. definitely a good product

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Jun 27, 2009

Works wonders on the skin between the knees & ankles which according to my dermatologist is the driest part of the body. I live in a very dry climate & this is the 1st product I've discovered which really keeps my skin soft & hydrated.

Jason 25,000 Vit E Creme

Posted by Reviewer1531533 on Aug 17, 2009

the best all around moisturizing creme on the market