good but not for face

Posted by Reviewer1739606 on May 20, 2010

I like this product except for one thing - I can't use it on my face near my eyes - causes lots of burning in case I accidentally rub.

Moisture cream

Posted by Reviewer1287196 on Oct 19, 2010

I like the cream but it seems to go on a little thick so you have to be careful that it all soaks in. I can feel it on my skin after I use it. I prefer a lighter cream that doesn't leave that caked on feeling.

Too sticky

Posted by Reviewer2150797 on Jun 30, 2010

Madrid, Spain. Nice texture and very moisturizing but leaves my face too sticky.

No big deal for me.

Posted by Reviewer2671912 on Nov 29, 2007

So far I haven't seen any difference. One thing I don't like is that it sits on top of my skin after using and not sinking in.

Donna (Philadelphia)

Posted by Reviewer2750712 on Nov 30, 2007

very greasy

Great Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on May 21, 2009

I have extremely dry skin and this is the best I've found. It's wonderful.

mom loves it

Posted by idleFLUX on May 27, 2009

i had originally bought the 5,000 IU for myself but it broke me out, so i gave it to my mom. she fell in love with it. sooo for mothers day i bought her this 25000 version and she loves it even more. her skin looks reallly great. definitely a good product

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1469246 on May 21, 2009

I've got oily skin and feel that my skin has improved after using this creme. The texture is a little on the heavy side, so for the hot, humid summer that is coming up I might pick up a cream with a lighter formula. Even my husband has started using this cream, even though he usually dislikes any sort of cream or lotion ;)

Jason Natural Age Renewal Vit E cream

Posted by 5329116471519649336 on May 29, 2014

Love this product - my skin is so healthy after using - skin feels so hydrated. Love it!

Jason Natural Age Renewal creme

Posted by Reviewer1515605 on Sep 01, 2011

This creme is fantastic as it absorbs well and leaves the skin soft and moist. I use all over the body as well as the face. Excellent price too.