Turns my face red everytime.

Posted by 4735564068540938774 on Dec 08, 2015

I was excited to get this product, yet mere minutes after my first application my face t urned red. It turns red each and every time that I use this product. I have no idea why, but if you have sensitive skin I"d avoid putting this on your face.

amazing

Posted by 5696141588116005296 on Oct 25, 2015

my dark circle gone !!

Best under eye cream!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 10, 2015

This cream has been a part of my skin care routine for about 2-3 years now. I do not apply this cream all over, but only to the areas that I know get really dry. I like to use it as an under eye cream because it really keeps them moisturized and I notice a difference when I wake up in the morning. Also heals dry patches.

great vit e cream

Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jul 14, 2015

Prompt delivery this time. Product quality as true as it describes. best natural vit e cream i have used.

allergenic

Posted by 5751518665094641049 on Apr 24, 2015

soon after applying the creme on my skin I felt tingle. I washed it at once, but the skin turned red and burned till the next day. the creme is allergenic

MUY MAL

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

ME PRODUJO REACCIÓN ALÉRGICA.

It is very thick

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 27, 2015

This is very thick. I like the Jason 5,000 IU Vitamin E moisturizing creme better which absorbs well and softens skin. However, I take a vitamin E supplement and since too much vitamin E can interfere with other vitamin absorption in the body(it can even be absorbed through the skin into your bloodstream), I don't know if I am going to use even the 5,000 IU cream, maybe sometimes. You want to have balance in your nutrients, since too much of some can interfere with absorption of another. God bless you all.

I'm not sure how i feel about it yet.

Posted by 5245904063186475272 on Mar 17, 2015

It is veeery thick, and maybe my skin doesn't need that much richness. But like i said, still trying it out.

good quality

Posted by 4776713484264634548 on Mar 09, 2015

My mum was impressed with the product quality and pricing.

Amazing moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I love this cream especially in the winter when the skin on my face and hands gets super dry. Very thick so usually only apply it before bed, on my skin only on the dry spots to prevent possible break outs (which I doubt this product would cause but I'm paranoid) and a thick layer on my hands followed by cotton gloves.