amazing

Posted by 5696141588116005296 on Oct 25, 2015

my dark circle gone !!

Best under eye cream!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 10, 2015

This cream has been a part of my skin care routine for about 2-3 years now. I do not apply this cream all over, but only to the areas that I know get really dry. I like to use it as an under eye cream because it really keeps them moisturized and I notice a difference when I wake up in the morning. Also heals dry patches.

great vit e cream

Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jul 14, 2015

Prompt delivery this time. Product quality as true as it describes. best natural vit e cream i have used.

good quality

Posted by 4776713484264634548 on Mar 09, 2015

My mum was impressed with the product quality and pricing.

Amazing moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I love this cream especially in the winter when the skin on my face and hands gets super dry. Very thick so usually only apply it before bed, on my skin only on the dry spots to prevent possible break outs (which I doubt this product would cause but I'm paranoid) and a thick layer on my hands followed by cotton gloves.

A+

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Aug 04, 2014

Fast absorbing and non greasy

Heaven sent!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jul 16, 2014

I love the thick texture of this cream! It glides on so silky and leaves my skin extra smooth for a flawless makeup application, so it's a great primer. Dry patches are gone and skin stays smooth all day. It contains silicone (dimethicone) which is known for healing all kinds of scars and creating a smooth surface to work with. I LOVE IT!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2529091 on Jun 27, 2014

Its thick but the skin absorbs this so well. I've been using it for about a month and I can see all my age spots fade. Also gives good moisture to the dry areas of your skin.

New fave

Posted by Reviewer3080723 on Jun 27, 2014

This is a new favourite of mine. Provides so much moisture and makes my skin feel spectacular. Will recommend to friends and family. Love it, love it, love it!

Jason-Natural-Age-Renewal-Vitamin-E-Moisturizing-Creme

Posted by 5673974120769265056 on Jun 01, 2014

My skin tolerates this creme over a week which is a pleasing result