Great product, not so great bottle

Posted by -zizi- on Jun 08, 2012

I love this conditioner, although I had to learn how to use it. It's heavy and thick and my delicate, thin hair doesn't like big amounts of this product. I don't use it on my scalp, because afterwards my hair doesn't look well. Besides that, I really like it. I use it, and use, and use, and I don't see the end of the bottle. The smell is great too. One BIG no: the bottle. It's made of very thick plastic, so it's impossible to squeeze anything out of it. I have to unscrew it and bang against my palm. I'm seriously considering moving it to another container.

Makes my hair smoother!

Posted by Reviewer3265993 on Nov 02, 2011

I wished this was a shampoo instead of conditioner, cos I felt it's even better than the shampoo!

Good condittioner

Posted by tinatherese on Dec 19, 2012

I like this one, I have allergies to nearly ALL shampoos and conditioners (even the natural ones) but I don't get any reaction to this one and also the shampoo same brand.

A good Conditoner

Posted by Reviewer2686428 on Nov 10, 2007

This is a good conditioner, a thicker conditioner.

Thick Curly Hair

Posted by Reviewer1999419 on Aug 14, 2008

Works really well. I have very curly long fizzy hair and this product is thick and perfect for my type of hair.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1420641 on Apr 27, 2009

I am a 40 year old male that just wants a simple shampoo and conditioner. Nothing fancy. But I also read labels. This product is all natural so I dont have to worry about strange addatives that may irritate my scalp. I will keep buying this product again.

Good clean.. with 2 washes

Posted by Reviewer2460727 on Jan 04, 2011

great.. only shampoo ive ever used twice, before conditioning. but good, neutral smell.