ok

Posted by 5374146205483224797 on Mar 10, 2015

still dry

Never disappoints

Posted by Reviewer2296963 on Feb 24, 2015

I have fine light hair, my boyfriend has thick and heavy hair and despite differences we both love this conditioner. It leaves hair smooth and shiny. We've already used several bottles.

great hydrator

Posted by EcoMom on Mar 09, 2014

used to use this conditioner, but ran out. I noticed recently my hair was super dry and tangly, so I got a different conditioner. needless to say, I have come back to this one b/c it works so well. my hair feels soft, detangles easily, and looks healthy.

Muy hidratante, buena compra / Very moisturizing, good buy

Posted by 5763566283445952336 on Feb 27, 2014

Spanish: Muy hidratante. Con muy poca cantidad ( como una avellana) me sirve para todo el pelo, por lo que el bote dura muchisimo y a la larga sale barato. Huele muy bien, un olor suave. Lo recomiendo totalmente para pelo seco, castigado o para la piscina. Spanish: Very moisturizing. With very little (like hazelnut) I used to all the hair, so the boat hard and eventually leaves a lot cheaper. It smells good, mild olor. I would totally recommend for dry hair, or punished for the pool.

Décevant

Posted by Reviewer3211763 on Nov 15, 2013

Je n'ai pas pu me faire un réel avis sur l'efficacité de ce produit car l'odeur est vraiment trop désagréable.

Good condittioner

Posted by tinatherese on Dec 19, 2012

I like this one, I have allergies to nearly ALL shampoos and conditioners (even the natural ones) but I don't get any reaction to this one and also the shampoo same brand.

a great classic

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Nov 26, 2012

fir it 's a great classic in my bathroom. Detangles and rehydrates, super in summer. Super for my king charles spaniel, in their long silks (the assorted shampoo gives them an amazing fur too) and such a gentle price

Sooo good

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

Now i use this instead of shampoo. Rinse, repeat for conditioner and rinse again but leave some in my hair. Its so silky smooth and tangle free. I have long shoulder length curly hair and this works great!

Great product, not so great bottle

Posted by -zizi- on Jun 08, 2012

I love this conditioner, although I had to learn how to use it. It's heavy and thick and my delicate, thin hair doesn't like big amounts of this product. I don't use it on my scalp, because afterwards my hair doesn't look well. Besides that, I really like it. I use it, and use, and use, and I don't see the end of the bottle. The smell is great too. One BIG no: the bottle. It's made of very thick plastic, so it's impossible to squeeze anything out of it. I have to unscrew it and bang against my palm. I'm seriously considering moving it to another container.

ok conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2481954 on Feb 07, 2012

very gentle, unusual herb smell. like it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »