delivery problem with liquid soap

Posted by Reviewer1670839 on Sep 17, 2008

I ordered two batches of Jasons liquid soaps. The second box came in dripping with goo (UPS fellow even offered to take it back before I accepted it). The packing was done in such a way that a top of one soap smashed in and the gooey soap pored over everything in the box. A friend mentioned the same thing happened to her! You'd think iherb would do this differently. When I complained to iherb they blamed it on Jasons' tops (which I think had nothing to do with it). Took me about 20 minutes to wash and dry everything. I think I like the soap itself.

Love the smell!

Posted by 4730756298900193872 on Jul 01, 2012

Great natural smell.

I like this mild fragrance

Posted by OrganicGirl on Dec 08, 2013

Jason Body Wash Chamomille, Aloe Vera and Moisturizing Herbs are too overwhelming for me. Because 1 of the reviewers wrote this one has no fragrance it was worth to try the Apricot Body Wash. I'm glad I did. I really like this mild fragrance and my skin is soft an smooth. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

great alternative to soap

Posted by Reviewer2696055 on Nov 17, 2012

no problems with packing, arrived in Australia, all secured with tape foams well smells good , handy pump pack worth a try,

I absolutely love it!

Posted by Reviewer3198646 on Aug 17, 2011

The smell is so great, it's my favorite body wash ever. After the shower, the smell is not too overwhelming, and i feel really clean. My skin is a bit on the sensitive side, but this body wash works really well for me.

Not scented

Posted by Reviewer1611013 on Jun 23, 2008

This is a nice product but I cannot detect a scent. Good for someone who wants little to no scent in their product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2811172 on Mar 29, 2009

Everything was great

Great value, pleasant not overpowering smell

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Apr 25, 2011

I like this wash a lot. Nice smell, does not overpower, non-toxic ingredients, huge bottle that lasts a long time, good price. I sometimes use it instead of hand soap too. I will be reordering it.

love this body wash

Posted by Reviewer2350264 on Apr 26, 2009

i've used this for years and it leaves my skin soft and clean feeling.

nice product

Posted by 5709544391745007907 on Oct 17, 2014

Foams up well and smells good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »