A great product.

Posted by Reviewer2823318 on Apr 10, 2012

I used every other day. Delicate scent.

A really nice face scrubb which is not ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... too "light" or too "hard", just perfect for her skin and for him as well. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Didn't like it

Posted by 5339742853688704208 on Nov 02, 2013

I have oily skin with a lot of impurities. I didn't like this scrub as it felt way too mild. Gave it away to a fiend with normal skin and she likes it.

good facial scrub

Posted by Ahpeng on Apr 01, 2013

very impressed that this scrub cleans well without drying. have placed order for more tubes. love the light peach scent too. the beads are not too fine which is good as i tried those with very fine beads and it gets into my eyes. after washing, it leaves my face clean and soft. highly recommend for oily face like mine

Great Scrub

Posted by Reviewer2783640 on Nov 01, 2010

Leaves my face feeling deep clean but doesn't dry my skin out.

Clears well.

Posted by Reviewer3323698 on Mar 19, 2011

The scrub has cleaned skin well. A pleasant consistence and a smell. Will not approach for very sensitive skin because of large particles.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1145745 on Apr 22, 2011

This is my third bottle of this face wash, I use it everyday in the shower and I love it! And even though I use it everyday (you only need a little) it lasts me at least a year which is awesome, and the price makes it even better!

nice result

Posted by Reviewer1901613 on Sep 29, 2011

it helps me clean my face without making it feel dry.

The best scrub I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2476816 on Jul 11, 2011

This scrub get the job done! I have tried a lot of different scrubs, but this is without a doubt the best one. I love it and will never look for a different scrub again. The smell is very nice too.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on May 12, 2011

Gives me baby smooth skin. I love it! Smells nice to. Perfect for my combination skin.