Jason Natural, C-Effects, Hyper-C Serum, Anti-Aging Daily Spot Treatment, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Joan L

Posted by Reviewer2778415 on May 27, 2008

I teach makeup/skin care classes, and this product is No. 1 on my "Must Use Daily" list. It's been my personal favorite for years, and my own skin is testimony as to the efficiency of what I teach! It's as close to "miraculous" as a treatment can get!

Easter C

Posted by Reviewer3132434 on Jun 23, 2010

This is a great product. I use it on my face as a night cream. I am 74 years old, but people say my skin looks like I am 50+.

Buy It!

Posted by PeppermintPattie on Jul 08, 2012

I bought Jason's Hyper C Spot Treatment because of some facial discolorations, a large area on my forehead and a splattering of possible age spots/tanning spots on both sides of my cheek bones, lower cheeks and just above my top lip line. I have used the product only on the areas I mentioned for just short of 1 month and the fading is notable. I hope to see even more fading in the next month!

Jason Hyper-C serum

Posted by Reviewer2874880 on Sep 10, 2008

This has long been one of my favorite products. Your company provided it at the lowest cost of any on-line retailer. It arrived very promptly, well-packaged.

good vitamin C serum

Posted by Reviewer1553284 on Dec 01, 2008

This a good oil-based vitamin C serum - especially for me with dry skin. I was initiated into using this product by a lady in a sundry shop selling natural skincare. She said the skin gets better and clearer with time. This is true. I find my facial skin becomes very smooth. I buy from iherb because it is best priced. Thanks.