Jason Natural, C-Effects, Pure Natural Lotion, 4 oz (113 g)

4 out of 5 based on 224 reviews
Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Is highly rated

Posted by Reviewer2120301 From Tennessee on Jul 26, 2008

A well-known beauty products website recommended this so I ordered it. The product smells good and feels good. I can't tell if it does anything yet. Unfortunately, the pump mechanism broke.

So far no problem for my sensitive skin.

Posted by Reviewer2556518 From Singapore on Oct 25, 2008

I have sensitive skin, so this product so far suits me. No significiant improvement to skin though. I treat this a a normal moisturising face cream.

Not very fond of the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2111493 From Illinois on Nov 04, 2008

This is a fine lotion, but I couldn't take the smell.

Smells bad

Posted by Reviewer3316540 From Texas on Feb 13, 2009

This product is not as what I expected. I cannot stand the smell. I still tried it once, but my skin felt tight and dried out pretty fast.

Ester C Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3103351 From Illinois on Apr 21, 2009

I purchased this because I was looking for a moisturizer that would be good for my skin (which is 52 years old). I have issues with using products that have oil in them and this product caused my skin to breakout the first time I used it. It's very creamy and it's very nice smelling, but I decided to only use it at night and I haven't had any more breakouts. I don't know if the breakout was caused by the change in products or what. This is really a pain because then I had to go out and get a different cream for my face for the daytime. The price was wonderful - way less than most other products. But for me there doesn't seem to much difference in my skin. I can't really recommend or not

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »