changed suddenly

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Nov 20, 2015

I've been using and loving this lotion for years but suddenly they seem to have changed the formula. Now it is really thick and has given me major breakouts on my face, which I normally never get. So disappointed! Why change something so good???

Is highly rated

Posted by Reviewer2120301 on Jul 26, 2008

A well-known beauty products website recommended this so I ordered it. The product smells good and feels good. I can't tell if it does anything yet. Unfortunately, the pump mechanism broke.

So far no problem for my sensitive skin.

Posted by Reviewer2556518 on Oct 25, 2008

I have sensitive skin, so this product so far suits me. No significiant improvement to skin though. I treat this a a normal moisturising face cream.

Not very fond of the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2111493 on Nov 04, 2008

This is a fine lotion, but I couldn't take the smell.

Smells bad

Posted by Reviewer3316540 on Feb 13, 2009

This product is not as what I expected. I cannot stand the smell. I still tried it once, but my skin felt tight and dried out pretty fast.

Ester C Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3103351 on Apr 21, 2009

I purchased this because I was looking for a moisturizer that would be good for my skin (which is 52 years old). I have issues with using products that have oil in them and this product caused my skin to breakout the first time I used it. It's very creamy and it's very nice smelling, but I decided to only use it at night and I haven't had any more breakouts. I don't know if the breakout was caused by the change in products or what. This is really a pain because then I had to go out and get a different cream for my face for the daytime. The price was wonderful - way less than most other products. But for me there doesn't seem to much difference in my skin. I can't really recommend or not

Oh, the smell!

Posted by Reviewer2075969 on Apr 27, 2009

Someone else mentioned "pig farm" regarding this moisturizer. I think they're right. I was excited at first when I saw that is was orange scented. Um, no. I do not smell any citrus. at. all. It is very perfume-y, very strong. All that being said, I am still using it, LOL. My skin looks good. Works well under my make-up. Once it is on my face I can't smell it anymore. After this is gone I will try something different, though.

Good for your skin but smells bad!

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Mar 15, 2010

This lotion feels great on my skin and feeds it with antioxidants, but I can't get past the smell! It's like paw paw with a slight chemical aroma.... Not sure if I'll get used to it or not!

ester-c

Posted by Reviewer2200103 on Apr 20, 2010

nice

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1402673 on May 31, 2010

This lotion goes fast into the skin, so you can easily where makeup after it. The smell is not good, and the smell does not disappear fast enough! But it gives my skin the moisture it needs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »