Great

Posted by Reviewer2949805 on Jul 11, 2014

Se absorbe muy bien y es muy hidratante, huele a naranja y me ha gustado mucho tanto el producto como el embase....gran relación calidad precio

a nice summer solution

Posted by AuntAgatha on Jun 16, 2014

I have been using this line of my favorite Jason's products for rather long. And I was really happy to get it just in time for the hot sunny days of this summer.It makes my skin nourished and soft.

Perfect for me!

Posted by boondy on Feb 02, 2014

I really love this lotion! Very quickly absorbed, smells fresh, hydrates well! The package is perfect, very convenient, it can also be reused. I usually start a lot of products and very little of them get to the last drop. This lotion was one of the "lucky" ones, I used all of it and loved it! Def. would rebuy

it is good

Posted by 4954376993398993664 on Jun 06, 2013

my wife likes it, so i will get it again...

Love it!

Posted by israelmakeupblog on Apr 14, 2013

Great moisturizer for the face. feels lovely on combination/oily skin, didn't leave a greasy residue and is orange scented. Foundation works lovely on top.

Great product for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1594331 on Apr 12, 2013

Very light, absorbs quickly on skin. If you have dry skin this is not for you.

Jasons ester c lotion a favorite

Posted by LauraRothrock on Jan 15, 2013

I've used this for years and love it. I don't like or buy day creams that contain uv protection. I have sensitive skin so am very happy with this product. Affordable price too.

really nice face cream

Posted by Reviewer2735670 on Jun 05, 2012

i wouldn't recomand it to an oily skin, like mine, cause it makes you shine more through out the day (though the first couple hours it made my skin look so pretty and glowy, in a good way), but my mother has a dry skin and it's perfect for her. absorbes fast, glides on your skin so smoothly, nice smell, the pump is great.

PERRRFECT!

Posted by 5713089943326469972 on Apr 26, 2012

I cant thank you enough,finally i found a cream without parabens,with a great smell,that sinks quickly,still leaving my 43 years old skin nicely toned.The best think is that the skin is not shiny afterwards,so goes well with my antiaging make up.BIG THANK UUU.Marta from Slovakia

my favorite lotion

Posted by Reviewer2896078 on Mar 21, 2012

It's light, has scent of orange, skin feels moistened