seeing a real difference!

Posted by Reviewer3138251 on Jun 23, 2008

This stuff is great, it has really gone to work on my 72 years worth of wrinkles and sun damage, and so far, my skin is smoother and firmer.

Excellent for senstive, dehydrated and dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1037488 on Mar 12, 2009

I just the product yesterday, and used it last night and this morning, the result is awesome. I have really senstive and dehydrated/dry skin, and tried many product and even one expensive European brand, but none cause o irritation, coverage, and moisture this product provided me with. It does have a sweet and candy like smell, however, it's not artifical, it's natural. And I weight result and ingredient more than the smell, no one will smell it at night and during hte day time, just coat an entra light sunscreen that has great smell. i love this product, with the price iherb offers, it's totally awesome

Smooth lotion with light citrus scent that vitalise dry skin.

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on May 10, 2010

I have very dry sensitive skin, and I found this lotion when I looked for natural after-sun lotion with vitamin C initially. I did not know this lotion is for anti-aging but tester seemed really good for dry skin as well. In the summer time, this lotion is enough as a light day cream alternative and make-up base. In the winter time, the combination of this lotion and Ester-C cream are ideal as rich night cream alternative.

Great moisturizer, brightens complexion, BUT causes breakouts.

Posted by Reviewer2954651 on Jun 09, 2010

The vitamin c and e combination is excellent in smoothening fine lines and tightening sagging skin. It moisturizes dry and dehydrated skin really well. However, due to the oily nature of my skin, acne production increased like crazy after 3 days of use! I guess you really have to stick to oil-free products if you are prone to breakouts. And so it is not this product's fault that I had gotten this result. I had to stop use altogether. But if your skin is not oily, I am certain that this product will do wonders for your skin. Especially in the long run since it is certified organic and does not contain any paraben.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1161746 on Jun 10, 2009

I've been using this product for about 6 months and really like it. It's light, perfect for use in warmer weather. I also have the cream that I use during the winter when my skin gets drier.

great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2735998 on May 29, 2011

I like this moisturizer alot but sometimes I feel it makes my skin feel a bit tight..my husband uses it everyday and loooves it! his skin looks great too. This is my second bottle and will reorder it again.

Very Hydrating

Posted by Reviewer1822269 on Jun 13, 2010

This is one of my favorites. It really hydrates my dry skin. My husband tried it and now he wants to order one for himself. It smells so clean and fresh. We both love the orange scent!

Jason Natural, Ester-C Lotion, Antioxidant Regenerating Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1003389 on Mar 05, 2008

I have been using Jason Moisturizer Lotion for years and my skin is beautiful. People always ask me what makes my skin so nice. I am in my mid seventies. I would recommend it to everyone. Great stuff.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2528018 on Jun 01, 2008

This should be in everyone's bag of tricks. It is THE BEST for getting rid of wrinkles and hydrating the skin. And it's not greasy. Great under makeup. At 53 yrs. old, I haven't found anything better at any price. Smell is light and slightly hints of oranges.

Face tastic

Posted by Reviewer2081111 on Apr 06, 2011

I stumbled onto this product when I heard that vitamin c lotion was good for sun damaged skin. This is the best lotion I have ever used. The smell is awesome and it tingles the skin for a short while, you can feel it tightening. I had a sun spot removed by lazer. The doctor told me it would require two or more treatments. I used this lotion after the procedure and when I returned the doctor was impressed with the results. He couldn't believe that my spot was almost gone in just one treatment.