Nice product

Posted by Amarena on Dec 07, 2011

I started using this moisturizer right after the birth of my daughter, to improve the skin tone and it works! Though the smell is rather strange, quite strong too. But the price and the big bottle and the result are amazing. Definitely I will order it again. The skin looks much better, moistured, even glowing. I'm not sure if it works against wrinkles.

a nice summer solution

Posted by AuntAgatha on Jun 16, 2014

I have been using this line of my favorite Jason's products for rather long. And I was really happy to get it just in time for the hot sunny days of this summer.It makes my skin nourished and soft.

Lotion

Posted by Reviewer3358174 on Jan 16, 2009

Perfect as usual

Really nice stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2207411 on Jan 26, 2011

SUPER SUPER))))))

Best moisturizer I've used so far

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Aug 16, 2011

I've had this moisurizer for a month and i've used it daily. It is soft and it absorbes very fast into the skin. It has a very pleasent smell, but this is a matter of taste. I have normal to combination skin and it is very suitable for me; I don't know how appropriate it would be for a person with very dry skin, since it instantly absorbes into the skin, without leaving any pelicule on the surface of the skin. For this reason, I find it perfect for the summer. Regarding the prospectus of this product, I didn't see any improovement regarding my sun spots. Maybe I didn't use it enough to see the difference, or maybe it doesn't have the appropriate concentration of vitamin E. But, since that was not the reason I bought this product, I find it perfect for my needs, and at a very reasonable price. Regarding the shipping, I placed 5 orders on iherb in the last two months, and I am very satisfied with how things went so far. The orders were shipped the next day, the packages arrived in less than two weeks very time and they all came at my local post office, wich I find very convinient. There were nice free items in every box, wich I also appreciate a lot. All in all, I am very satisfied with iherb and I will continue shopping here.

Jason Natural, Ester-C Lotion Antioxidant Regenerating Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2254936 on Dec 31, 2008

Love the way the lotion spreads on my skin.

"Mirror, mirror..........."

Posted by Reviewer2302074 on Oct 21, 2007

This, as well as the product below, are products I have been using regularly. Iherb had the best sale price. I feel that these give my 55 year old face a more youthful and healthy appearance.

Ester-C feels great

Posted by Reviewer2323965 on Dec 11, 2009

I love the way this feels on my skin. It is so smooth and soft.

Ester-C Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2467748 on Mar 20, 2009

I bought this product for my mother and she said that this product is much better than all the other top brand named moisturizers that she has been using. I also noticed that her face had brightened up after using this product.

it is good

Posted by 4954376993398993664 on Jun 06, 2013

my wife likes it, so i will get it again...