Absolutely great.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

This has improved my skin condition for the past few weeks. I've always stayed away from vitamin C products since I though they were for people who had severe sun damage. But now I realized it's for anyone with any kind of bad acne. I haven't seriously broken out since using this and if I feel a pimple coming along this kicks it's butt in no time.

Wonderful

Posted by 5127363172966859799 on Aug 17, 2012

Unfortunately it arrived with broken top and and half of the product was spilled out. It is my first cleanser, I did not use any before, so can't compare. But this one in addition with toner makes a good job. I did not use cleansers before 'cause I was afraid to overdry my skin. This product does not overdry the skin, it looks better and softer. will definitely buy again.

Excellent Gentle Cleanser

Posted by 4851430545338853345 on Aug 12, 2012

I am so in love with this product. I have been using Cetaphil on my face for years as i need a gentle and non moisture stripping cleanser for my sensitive face. I have dry skin and mild pimples on my face. I needed something non-greasy yet gentle enough for my skin. This works wonders on the face, it is clearer and brighter than it has ever been. It foams up easily and a little goes a long way. Best of all NO SLS!! The mild fragrance also leaves a refreshing scent all day long. Definitely my new favourite thing!

Product

Posted by 5084159887226628967 on Jul 26, 2012

Love the product!

5 Star Cleanser at a Fantastic Price!!!

Posted by Reviewer2621489 on Jul 09, 2012

This is one of the best products in the C Effects range. I use it each and every day - twice a day. A little tip for an extra deep clean (since this is so gentle) - I apply it to my face without water and rub it in, even over the eyes to get rid of mascara and liner til it completely disappears into my skin. Then I add some water to my palm and massage the now foamy cleanser all over my face, removing even more impurities. Rinse thoroughly for clean, soft skin. I always follow with the toner to make sure all traces of makeup are removed. I've seen a huge improvement in my skin since using the C Effects line! 5 stars!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1817007 on Jun 19, 2012

Nice to use, gentle to the skin.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 03, 2012

Great face wash that doesnt clog my pores. It's gentle and removes all my make up. Also, it doesnt dry my face out like other products.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Mar 28, 2012

the cleanser is gentle, maybe too gentle for me as I like using the cleanser also as a makeup remover.

Cheaper than going to the store

Posted by Reviewer2173569 on Feb 12, 2012

I usually have to drive 25 miles to get this, but found it at iherb and it was still cheaper than the store with shipping. Thanks for the quick delivery also.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jan 15, 2012

It felt like my skin did not cleanse at all when using this