Wonderful

Posted by 5127363172966859799 on Aug 17, 2012

Unfortunately it arrived with broken top and and half of the product was spilled out. It is my first cleanser, I did not use any before, so can't compare. But this one in addition with toner makes a good job. I did not use cleansers before 'cause I was afraid to overdry my skin. This product does not overdry the skin, it looks better and softer. will definitely buy again.

Absolutely great.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

This has improved my skin condition for the past few weeks. I've always stayed away from vitamin C products since I though they were for people who had severe sun damage. But now I realized it's for anyone with any kind of bad acne. I haven't seriously broken out since using this and if I feel a pimple coming along this kicks it's butt in no time.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Jan 03, 2013

good smell

refreshing

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 19, 2014

I like cleansers that foams. I smells good, my skin feels clean an it lasta for a long time, a really good bargain

brilliant product´╝ü

Posted by 5573468226895587406 on Sep 05, 2016

Just clean your skin throughly.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Jan 08, 2012

Great, I use also the toner. Perfect!

Cheaper than going to the store

Posted by Reviewer2173569 on Feb 12, 2012

I usually have to drive 25 miles to get this, but found it at iherb and it was still cheaper than the store with shipping. Thanks for the quick delivery also.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 03, 2012

Great face wash that doesnt clog my pores. It's gentle and removes all my make up. Also, it doesnt dry my face out like other products.

Best face wash I've ever found.

Posted by Reviewer2514691 on Aug 03, 2009

I've tried a dozen drugstore facial cleansers over the years. They were either too drying, not drying enough, or neither of those but just not terribly effective. Jason Super-C Cleanser is the best face wash I've ever found for my normal/slightly oily skin. Since I bought my first bottle a year or so ago, I haven't used anything else. My fiance is a skincare nut, and she really likes it, too (though she can't use it twice a day like I do because of her sensitive skin).

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1810053 on Oct 07, 2009

This cleanser does not dry out my face at all, which is very easy to do with my skin. It's gentle, cleansing, and very effective.