Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jason Natural, C Effects, Pure Natural Super-C Cleanser, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Absolutely great.

Posted by Reviewer2252283 on Aug 23, 2012

This has improved my skin condition for the past few weeks. I've always stayed away from vitamin C products since I though they were for people who had severe sun damage. But now I realized it's for anyone with any kind of bad acne. I haven't seriously broken out since using this and if I feel a pimple coming along this kicks it's butt in no time.

refreshing

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 19, 2014

I like cleansers that foams. I smells good, my skin feels clean an it lasta for a long time, a really good bargain

Smells Amazing

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

I like using this product as a facial cleanser. I think it smells great, it doesn't dry out my skin, it isn't oily, and you don't have to use a ton of the product (actually using just a pea size each time is the perfect amount). I will buy again!

Surprisingly good cleanser

Posted by AnnetteX on May 26, 2014

I was a little skeptical when ordering this product because I have sensitive skin. A lot of different facial cleansers have made my face turn red and itchy. I took a gamble with this one and was really surprised. It works similarly to Cetaphil, a hypoallergenic cleanser I used to use for my skin. I have this product sitting in my bathroom for whenever I take a shower. This cleanser makes my skin feel tingly and clean just like Cetaphil does, and has a nice scent. Unfortunately, the product arrived with the inner cap off and so a lot of it had to go down the drain. The outside cover cap (as shown in the image) was filled with the cleanser. The cleanup was pretty easy but I was still disappointed that so much of the product had gotten out of the container. For something like this at the price range, you'd expect it to last a while. I might not get the full longevity of the cleanser due to this mishap, but this will not deter me from purchasing it again. The cleanser has definitely cleared up my face and made my skin look much brighter. I would recommend this to others.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 03, 2012

Great face wash that doesnt clog my pores. It's gentle and removes all my make up. Also, it doesnt dry my face out like other products.