Fresh Toner

Posted by Reviewer2526958 on Apr 03, 2011

Well,this toner is a bit insufficient when I use during winter as my skin will usually somewhat dehydrated. I guess it goes well during Summer. Yet, the packaging design is not user friendly by using "spray" type. Spray the toner into the cotton pad before applying to the skin is too weird .

too drying

Posted by Reviewer1194258 on Jun 07, 2012

it was too drying for my skin,might be the alcohol in it.

my comments

Posted by 4954013260701655419 on Jul 18, 2013

I like the product very much and your price is the best I have found anywhere, it is not as expensive as the other competitors, I will continue to buy from your company.

Un tónico al uso con buen olor

Posted by Shorspain on Nov 18, 2013

Es lo que ofrece, un tónico. ¿El efecto vitamina C? pues ni idea, desde luego, si buscas vitamina C, no es en un tónico donde has de buscarla. Tiene un olor muy agradable, yo lo aplico pulverizándolo directamente sobre el rostro

too aggressive product, not suit for older skin

Posted by 5594520369219322769 on Mar 26, 2014

good orange smell, but not suit for mix to oily skin, maybe for very oily skin.

too much fragrance

Posted by 4735382117954330493 on Jun 11, 2014

smells like vanilla not fresh orange. a little sticky. but not bad.

It's good but not the best

Posted by SumaiyaUK on Oct 04, 2014

I have been using this product for past few days. I generally use Avalon organics vitamin C toner but I ordered this product along with so many others simply to see how different it is from my usual toner. On plus side, it does clean skin very well. You can visibly see the impurities on cotton ball. Not too dry. The spray bottle is good as you won't have much wastage. On the negative side, the smell is really strong. It smells chemically induced orange unlike Avalon organics which smell much better. The toner is foamy. I didn't enjoy the foamy texture. I have combination (normal to oily) skin. So I prefer something that makes my face squeaky clean. I'll try using little less next time to see if that makes any difference. I am using it as I paid for it but I'll be going back to my old toner or I may try Derma E toner. Overall, it's good but the smell just doesn't work for me.