nice shampoo

Posted by 5067692938104412033 on Apr 09, 2016

my hair is very fine and light this shampoo is very gentle on my hair it protect the colour of it I like it so much

So So

Posted by 5663171064599021914 on Feb 15, 2016

The smell is soooo delicious ,unfortunately it didn't worked well on my sensitive scalp.

Shine enhancing

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 20, 2015

Cleans hair well.

Best Shampoo

Posted by 5750240753580320748 on May 06, 2015

I have been using this shampoo for a couple of years: it is a great price and is really good for my hair: my hair always looks healthy!

not for dry damaged hair

Posted by 5279152880978420025 on May 26, 2014

the shampoo is not as moisturising as expected as it is formulated for coloured hair

Not a winner

Posted by Reviewer2990513 on Apr 14, 2014

I have been using Restorative Biotin shampoo and conditioner and love them. I decided to try the color protect shampoo and conditioner. Unfortunately I really don't like them. The smell is really awful and my hair doesn't feel shiny and bouncy like it does with the biotin shampoo and conditioner. I won't be ordering again.

Lovely yet not perfect

Posted by cecycamacho on Feb 17, 2014

I Really like this shampoo. It has a nice (but strong) smell that reminds me of a tootsi pop. Since it is more natural it does not lather so you have to learn how to use it so it really cleanses your hair and scalp, but a little goes a long way. It leaves tangles so you have to use conditioner. After three or more uses you see results, hair is more shiny and no fading.

Jason Henna shampoo

Posted by 4958951341413175801 on Aug 02, 2013

I recommend this shampoo. Used other brands that does not have SLS but they make my hair dry and all tangled up. Jason Henna shampoo is not drying and doesn't tangle my hair during wash.

nice shampoo

Posted by jasmin on Apr 06, 2013

great smell

50/50

Posted by Reviewer2407665 on Oct 24, 2012

The smell is great, reminds me of almond extract, and it's texture and look are the same as any other shampoo. However, this does not lather/suds up for me at all. So I almost feel like I'm not getting a very good wash, but that could just be because I'm used to shampoo lathering up. So I use more than I would like each wash just so I feel I'm covering my entire head. As far as my hair afterwards, it's very soft, not weighed down at all and shiny. That part I like. But I don't know if I'll buy again. I plan on trying other natural shampoos to see if any of the others lather up the way I am used to.