worth to try

Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Dec 17, 2015

Not very nourishing but good for every day use !!

Love this.. but..

Posted by JoysWorld on Oct 21, 2015

This product is great, great, great.. it makes my hair amazing!. But recently I have started getting a build up after a few uses. It will be great.. then BAM! my hair is gross, dirty and won't dry. Maybe it is my (hard) water? I don't know. I am sad

One of the best hair conditioners ever

Posted by 5043715216815057764 on Aug 26, 2015

My hair is dry and weak. Bought first time when I had terrible hair loss . It really saved my hair together with same shampoo and biotin supplements. Will buy it again and again and will recommend it definitely

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by TALASYA on Mar 11, 2015

This CONDITIONER is pretty good,I use it the night before a wash day..I am a black female with natural hair..so I have to detangle and deep condition often..&this product has Decent slip&allows for a pretty easy detangling session.IT is also SUPER thick and moisturizing!!! So it has been working well as a deep CONDITIONER!! The only thing I dislike is the smell!! It kind of smells of medicine&SUPER minty..and minty medicine is nippy my cup of tea.

Jason Natural, Conditioner, Restorative Biotin, 16 oz (454 ml)

Posted by 5174632001762395484 on Aug 29, 2014

Very nice and silky feeling. Would only use it with the matching shampoo, as the shampoo has a better smell than the conditioner. I have noticed stronger hair since started using 2 weeks ago. I would purchase this product again!

Good

Posted by 5330937555888309108 on Aug 16, 2014

I love the way my hair feel after using this conditioner.

Conditioner very nice, does not cause hair Loss

Posted by 5670961593836488102 on Jun 07, 2014

Conditioner very nice, does not cause hair Loss It has no smell, but very nice to use on hair

Good hair conditioner

Posted by 5229085140844565354 on Mar 17, 2014

Air Conditioning acquired along with a series of shampoo! Loved the result, the hair has become shiny and soft! Themselves dry my hair, but this balm makes them softer!

Love the Biotin

Posted by 5255581964388970567 on Mar 07, 2014

This is by far the best conditioner I have ever used. I've been using this product for over 6 months and my hair is more healthy than it ever has been. I've noticed a lot less split ends- I haven't had to cut it since using this product. I'm impressed that it doesn't leave any build-up that some other conditioners leave. Also, I was worried about the smell since some other natural conditioners smell like the 1970's but this one doesn't have much of a scent other than just smelling fresh!

Thank you!

Posted by 4813449876625274637 on Jan 16, 2014

Thank you! All is excellent!