Very nice

Posted by 5122258110221718150 on Oct 02, 2015

I am very happy with my hair after i washed it with this conditionier,

Manageable hair in a minute

Posted by cecycamacho on Feb 17, 2014

I have normal to thick hair with a very sensitive scalp, it's curly and short, and of course frizzy, so not all conditioners work for me. If they are to thick I end up with bumps in my scalp... Long story short this conditioner is lovely, it is a lightweight conditioner that leaves hair smooth and with no frizz, If I leave my curls to air dry they are perfect, but if I want it straight it is sleek and smooth. One star less because I don't like the smell much.

Excelente

Posted by 4906471658347873225 on Nov 21, 2013

He probado un par de shampoo´s y acondicionadores sin sulfatos, y este es el que más me ha gustado, en el envase dice que son solo ingredientes orgánicos, el shampoo hace bastante espuma, y deja el pelo suave, y el acondicionador aun más suave, el olor de ambos es aceptable y cunden muchísimo. La relación Calidad - Precio es excelente!!. Definitivamente los volveré a comprar.

Works better on shorter hair

Posted by odereviews on Feb 20, 2013

I haven’t used products from the Jason Natural before, and this nicely shaped bottle got my attention. "Smoothing Sea Kelp" shampoo is priced fairly, and works great with my hair. I does tame frizzy hair, and smell great. Too bad that this conditioner doesn’t last for too long (texture of the shampoo is bit too thick, works better on shorter hair), and the bottle isn’t the greatest. I like the fact that it doesn’t have parabens. This is not completely organic, but it does have some organic sources, and that’s better than nothing. As for downsides: Sometimes you need to squeeze the bottle hard to get the conditioner out of the bottle. I thought a while with the rating between 3-4 stars. This is a pretty solid product, but I felt that 3 would be too low. I’d give out 3½, if it would be possible! Anyways, I recommend this for the people who have shorter hair.

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1407130 on Nov 04, 2012

Like the smell!

Very good conditioner!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Oct 30, 2012

Fell in love with aroma and result! Conditioner is thick, nutrient, hair are obviously stronger and they are shining. I use it with different shampoos 2-3 times a week.

The Best Conditioner I've Used

Posted by waygookfood on Aug 22, 2012

I love this stuff! It does its job on my hair of keeping it nice after a wash and rinses out well (no flaky stuff). The smell is wonderful too.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2342210 on Aug 22, 2012

Kept my hair from getting frizzy.

good

Posted by Reviewer2894756 on Jun 18, 2012

nice, natural conditioner.

Soft hair!

Posted by Reviewer3318512 on Feb 21, 2012

Leaves my hair nice and soft.. just don't use too much as your hair can get oily quicker if you're prone to that. Smells nice!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »