Great Product - Great Value - Tip for better lathering

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Feb 05, 2013

I have sensitive skin and I'm allergic to fragrance and smells. This is great because it does not irritate my skin or cause a nasal allergic reaction. The price is great, too. It is hard to find a fragrance free product of this quality for this price. Getting it to lather can be tricky. Wet hair then slick it down with hands to push out excess water. Apply a thin layer of shampoo on top but not through hair. Add some water then work through hair and it should lather. I have thick, coarse hair so I add a little more after that, but if you have fine hair, the above steps should work.

Perfecto

Posted by Reviewer2177042 on Jun 19, 2013

Para las que estáis en busca y captura de un champú suave para uso diario, no hace falta buscar mas. Tanto yo como mi marido tenemos dermatitis seborreica en cuero cabelludo, en tratamiento con champús específicos y buscando desde hace años un champú neutro que no reseque el cuero cabelludo y que quite las escamas...este es perfecto. Después de comprar decenas de champús de farmacia y desesperarme cada vez, este champú es DIVINO. Deja el pelo suave y la piel libre de escamas, sin irritaciones, todo perfecto. Lo comprare muchas veces...he dado con MI CHAMPU :) Creo que es perfecto para todos, y muy indicada para gente que se tiene que lavar el pelo con mucha frecuencia, que van al gimnasio etc.

Simple and Clean

Posted by 4694247825369627491 on Sep 18, 2013

A completely scent-free, non-oily shampoo.

Not sure if this is the best for curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2752986 on Feb 28, 2012

This is my first time using this product and I noticed that I had to use a lot to get a lather going. I have really thick curly hair, and so that could be a part of the issue. This product may be better suited for folks with thinner hair.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

I found this shampoo to be very difficult to rinse out of my hair. I diluted it with water and that helped. However, I do not plan to buy any more of it. I do like the fact that it is fragrance-free.

Not great

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014

It does the job, but it does not spread easily. I find myself having to use quite a lot in order to get it through my thick, curly hair. I don't find it particularly hydrating or drying. It is completely no frills. Since it is unscented, it does smell strongly of glycerin. I didn't mind (and I didn't notice it lingering), but if you hate the smell of glycerin, keep that in mind.

Too drying

Posted by 5734561788759021897 on May 19, 2015

I found this shampoo really drying and it leaves my hair like straw. My hair is dry, frizzy, curly and colour treated. Might be ok if your hair is more normal. Bargain price. Great that its truly fragrance free though and non irritating- I will be using up this as body wash!

Fragrance-Free is what I want

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 08, 2014

and I got it with this! Unfortunately, it also has SLS!

not good

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Apr 07, 2014

rewrite! at first it was ok, cleaned my hair, didn't smell anything but that's ok because I was really tired of the smell of my old favourite brand. So a plus on that for those who don't want fragrance. BUT, after several weeks I want to buy a different shampoo. I get really dry and itchy hair after like 24-36 hours, and I usually don't shower daily or don't shampoo daily for many reasons. I now have to go and clean my hair because it really feels unwashed and nasty and itchy. It has to be the shampoo!!! I don't know why?!

Very good product

Posted by 5709732006527598252 on Sep 21, 2014

A year ago I ordered this product for the first time and since then I keep using it because it is effective and also has a good price.It doesn`t have any effect on hair loss or thick hair,but none shampoo has this power , his role is only to clean the hair . I recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »