Suave, textura mejorable.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016

Bien para usar a diario, si te lavas el cabello a diario por lo que sea. Si necesitas una limpieza profunda éste no es tu champú. No me ha terminado de convencer su textura gelatinosa, no es fundente, se resbala y termina más producto en el desagüe que en tu cabello!

Good

Posted by tinatherese on May 28, 2015

This is the only shampoo I can use, I wish it would lather better and not be so jelly like, because it slips out of your hands but overall pretty happy..

Too drying

Posted by 5734561788759021897 on May 19, 2015

I found this shampoo really drying and it leaves my hair like straw. My hair is dry, frizzy, curly and colour treated. Might be ok if your hair is more normal. Bargain price. Great that its truly fragrance free though and non irritating- I will be using up this as body wash!

Average

Posted by PurpleFlower on Dec 25, 2014

Finished the whole bottle but it doesn't suit me. Prefer Pure Life Rosemary soap shampoo which also have good rating from ewg. Click on my username to see my review on other product

Not great

Posted by SylvieLaLloyd on Oct 12, 2014

It does the job, but it does not spread easily. I find myself having to use quite a lot in order to get it through my thick, curly hair. I don't find it particularly hydrating or drying. It is completely no frills. Since it is unscented, it does smell strongly of glycerin. I didn't mind (and I didn't notice it lingering), but if you hate the smell of glycerin, keep that in mind.

Good shampoo

Posted by 5210170804121776332 on Sep 26, 2014

This shampoo works very good for my hear and is cheap among other shampoos without sls.

Very good product

Posted by 5709732006527598252 on Sep 21, 2014

A year ago I ordered this product for the first time and since then I keep using it because it is effective and also has a good price.It doesn`t have any effect on hair loss or thick hair,but none shampoo has this power , his role is only to clean the hair . I recommend it.

Fragrance-Free is what I want

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 08, 2014

and I got it with this! Unfortunately, it also has SLS!

not good

Posted by Reviewer2910193 on Apr 07, 2014

rewrite! at first it was ok, cleaned my hair, didn't smell anything but that's ok because I was really tired of the smell of my old favourite brand. So a plus on that for those who don't want fragrance. BUT, after several weeks I want to buy a different shampoo. I get really dry and itchy hair after like 24-36 hours, and I usually don't shower daily or don't shampoo daily for many reasons. I now have to go and clean my hair because it really feels unwashed and nasty and itchy. It has to be the shampoo!!! I don't know why?!

Good everyday shampoo

Posted by 5129780278067646764 on Feb 25, 2014

A very gentle and soft formula, neutral.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »