interesting...

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Feb 20, 2011

Canada I haven't tried for too long, but seems up to the job. It is not sudsy, more like a cream that you have to put on scalp and leave for a while to clear the dandruff. I find that it cannot be used on its own, but combined with another shampoo at the end. I'll use once a week as a treatment and I hope it will be ok. The smell is strong, smells like sulphur but it's not that strong. Update:unfortunately, the shampoo doesn't work for me anymore. it makes my hair oily and the dandruff is back just as before...so sad,I had high hopes..:(

I'm not sure...

Posted by Reviewer3088677 on Apr 07, 2009

I have been using this shampoo for a little over a month now and my scalp is still flaky. The bottle is almost empty and at this point I'm not sure whether it's worth it to buy it again. Also, it has a very strong scent. It took me a while to get used to it and even now I still can't say that I like it.

Not really impressed

Posted by Reviewer2795166 on Mar 16, 2010

I have been using this for two weeks without any noticeable benefit.

Worked at first but not anymore

Posted by 5267555755684162034 on Jul 24, 2016

I've been using this for at least a year now. I have yet to find other suitable brands that worked for dandruffs. At first this worked, but months later the dandruffs came back. And plus, this shampoo leaves a strange residue on the hair and it gets harder and harder to wash each time because your hair starts to clump together. It's really annoying now I can't tell the difference if it's the residue or the dryness that's making my hair clump together. It feels like I can't clean my hair thoroughly. Will continue searching for other brands.

Smells really bad

Posted by 4755104689723132456 on Oct 18, 2016

It smells really bad. And the smell kinda lingers in your bathroom as well. I have pretty extreme dandruff due to scalp eczema. I realise after using this shampoo, I no longer have small bits of dandruff scattered around my head, but rather a few occasional flakes of dried skin. I only use this once a week though, because the smell is too much to take haha UPDATE: I ended up buying another shampoo from iherb because the smell of this is too nauseating and doesn't seem to help much with itching even after using it for a while.

The smell is too much for me to bear

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 26, 2012

I have only gotten to use it once and so has my wife, so can't tell too much about its effectiveness even though for a one time it seems good for dandruff control. I personally don't remember to have ever complained about a shampoo's smell and even if this one is not quite repulsive, I don't like it and I may have lived with that but it is very intense and persists for days

저만 역효과 본건가요?

Posted by 5016900843415136205 on Oct 15, 2013

각질과 염증으로 고민하다가 세번 썼는데... 점점 더 가려워지는 것이 자극적인 샴푸 같은데요 결국 클리닉 끊고 샴푸는 벽장에 넣게 되었습니다.

Helped a bit.

Posted by 5043001629835423471 on Dec 19, 2013

I tried this for my teenage son, but it wasn't fabulous. His dandruff improved a bit, but the sulpur smell was very strong and made his clothes smell as well.

Treatment Shampoo

Posted by 4897041006238789914 on Feb 02, 2014

I did not like. Smells under tapping French perfume. Stanovjatsja thin hair. And you feel the client depilatory salon. The impression that you do not get rid of dandruff and hair from. More deshovy shampoo I liked more. And all this, something with something.

Didn't work for me

Posted by lisamaree on Nov 29, 2015

This made my scalp worse not better and it is very strong smelling as well which I didn't like

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »