Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Dandruff Relief, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Tried everything for psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2413987 From Australia on Apr 21, 2009

I have had psoriasis of the scalp for nearly six years, so extreme on some days that I have to wear a head scarf to stop the flaking. I have tried every product on the market alongside with treatments from a dermatologist. On a recent trip to London, my scalp was so bad I was desperate. I went to my local health shop to seek relief. I was browsing the shelves and a lady next to me struck up a conversation as we were both looking at the same products. She swore blind that Jason Natural dandruff relief was the only thing she had tried that worked. Game for anything, I purchased a bottle and gave it a shot. The stuff is amazing. My scalp hadn't felt so clean for ages, all the build up was removed and I felt the medicated cream could actually do it's job. It didn't clear up the psoriasis, but it has helped me manage the condition successfully. On returning to Australia, I ran out of the product and tried to find a stockist. Nothing. I hunted on the internet and found iHerb. I ordered four bottles and they were here within days. Superb customer service. Thank you. As with all products, it might not work for everyone, but it is worth a try.

Regular use is key

Posted by Reviewer1881410 From Washington on May 10, 2011

By following the directions to the letter, and with regular use, my dandruff settled down a lot. But because of the strong medicinal smell, I wold recommend following up with a fruity mild Desert Essence shampoo.

This stuff works

Posted by willowman From Finland on Jul 16, 2012

best natural dandruff shampoo works very well with me scalp and dandruff.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1188946 From Belarus on Apr 07, 2012

this Shampoo against dandruff works. Foams badly, therefore it is spent not so economically. Has a specific smell (but it is pleasant to me) which long keeps on hair

OK

Posted by Rigonda From Latvia on Jun 24, 2011

It helps with itching but does not solve the problem completely. Very strong smell.