I really like this product

Posted by Reviewer2023133 on Jul 10, 2009

It is a bit chalky so you have to be careful getting dressed and no way it can withstand a serious work-out sweat, but for every day, it works just fine. I even kind of like the clean, light 'deodorant' scent of it. I recommend it, but everyone's body chemistry is different so you just have to try it to see if it will work for you.

Natural choice

Posted by 5541337824266298087 on Nov 06, 2012

I have not tried this product yet but I like this brand and I dislike those deodorants full of hars chemicals. Also I think stick deodorants are very usefull and easy to aply. I do not perspire much so I think I have much chance for this to be good enough for me.

A Fan of Jason Natural

Posted by Reviewer2204703 on Feb 05, 2014

I've used this for some time now. I like that it is unscented and has no aluminium, parabens, phthalates or propylene glycol, which I understand can lead to health problems. It sets my heart at ease to know that the products I use regularly do not have adverse effects on me in the long run.

Does a good job.

Posted by Reviewer2170363 on Dec 26, 2012

Has a flowery scent that may not be so masculine, so except for using it on dates, it does a very good job.

GOOD!

Posted by 5615493599781333618 on Jul 21, 2013

I RECOMMEND IT.SMELL NICE!

lasts 1/2 a day and smeels good

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Jul 29, 2013

If you liek tree tea smell.

Goes on easy, protects great

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Sep 28, 2013

I don't smell when I use it! That's a plus! The smell of tea tree oil is a nice addition!

smells nice

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Dec 27, 2013

This is a nice deodorant. I tried it for a change up. It does not seem to keep b.o. away as long as Tom's of Maine Wood Spice scent. I like the initial scent a little better than the Wood Spice tho. I'd give this 3.75 stars out of 5

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1541326 on Jun 04, 2008

Very pleasant smell, and works well even under "stress conditions"

Monica