10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jason Natural, Deodorant Stick, Purifying Tea Tree, 2.5 oz (71 g)

4 out of 5 based on 192 reviews

Not a manly smell for men who like manly scents

Posted by Reviewer2735040 on Apr 04, 2011

I needed to reapply this deodorant a few times throughout the day. If you don't mind that then this stuff is great for you. The stuff goes on slick and will turn white on your clothing if you're not careful. So, it leaves you stuck between applying enough to cover you for most of the day, which might be too much....Or, just enough to get through a few hours of a mild-warm weather day. All in all it's not a bad product for casual use.

Not at all impressed

Posted by newday on Jun 11, 2010

I used Mitchems for years because I really have to work hard to control odor. I switched to Alvera Aloe Unscented All Natural Roll On Deodorant put out by Texas Best to get away from the aluminum but the reviews for this product were so good I thought I'd give it a try. Didn't control odor for me.

Stick deodorant that's sticky

Posted by 5137502947619566302 on Aug 26, 2012

I read reviews of this so I was looking forward to getting it. When I tried it I was disappointed that it felt so wet & sticky. It made me feel sweaty because of it. I don't like it. I was hoping to love it like the other reviewers but I was super disappointed.

Works Great for Me!

Posted by Reviewer2051193 on May 09, 2009

As a person who sweats a lot, I've found that most deodorants won't last the day, especially most natural brands. But Jason works great -- it applies well and keeps me dry and doesn't wear off throughout the day.

It actually works.

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 26, 2011

I had been looking for a non-aluminum deaoderant for a while. I tried a couple of different brands- Tom's of Maine and another one that I can't remember the name of ... and they so did NOT work. I was in a hot stuffy room presenting, and could smell the ick off of me. So I went back to aluminum based deoderants. I saw this one, and thought I would give it a try. To my surprise, it actually does work. Not as good as a 24 hour aluminum, but pretty good. I would say I can go a whole day of work- sweat a little- and I don't have a problem. The tea tree oil in it serves to kill bacteria and fungus that will form with sweat accumulation. I used it after a workout where i was sweating, and could actually smell the tea tree oil in action. I do sometimes reapply it. I am VERY satisfied with this product. It smells pretty good too.