Jason Natural, Deodorant Stick, Purifying Tea Tree, 2.5 oz (71 g)

I really like this product

Posted by Reviewer2023133 on Jul 10, 2009

It is a bit chalky so you have to be careful getting dressed and no way it can withstand a serious work-out sweat, but for every day, it works just fine. I even kind of like the clean, light 'deodorant' scent of it. I recommend it, but everyone's body chemistry is different so you just have to try it to see if it will work for you.

Not a manly smell for men who like manly scents

Posted by Reviewer2735040 on Apr 04, 2011

I needed to reapply this deodorant a few times throughout the day. If you don't mind that then this stuff is great for you. The stuff goes on slick and will turn white on your clothing if you're not careful. So, it leaves you stuck between applying enough to cover you for most of the day, which might be too much....Or, just enough to get through a few hours of a mild-warm weather day. All in all it's not a bad product for casual use.

BOO!!! Contains Propylene Glycol & Silica!!!

Posted by Reviewer2511029 on Mar 31, 2010

You will notice many of the 'natural' or 'organic' products which have no aluminum chlorohydrate, aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex gly or any aluminum compounds still contain any number of the following chemicals which are BAD FOR YOU. Propylene glycol, Silica, Parabens (methyl, ethyl, propyl, benzyl and butyl), Triclosan, Talc, Steareth-n. Instead choose deodorants with ingredients like vegetable glycerin, natural preservatives like bioflavanoids and lichen, herbs or herbal extracts, de-ionized water or distilled water, green tea, aloe vera, baking soda and essential oils. A word of caution: Plant extracts listed on labels can already contain parabens and propylene glycol. These do not have to be listed on the label. Very few herbs supplied to manufacturers are free of parabens or other synthetic preservatives unless they are extracted in vegetable glycerine. To make sure that the products you buy are healthy and free of these harmful chemicals, call the deodorant manufacturer and ask them for detailed information. Dr. Christine H. Farlow http://ezinearticles.com/?Deodorant---Top-7-Ingredients-To-Avoid&id=146987

Not at all impressed

Posted by newday on Jun 11, 2010

I used Mitchems for years because I really have to work hard to control odor. I switched to Alvera Aloe Unscented All Natural Roll On Deodorant put out by Texas Best to get away from the aluminum but the reviews for this product were so good I thought I'd give it a try. Didn't control odor for me.

Stick deodorant that's sticky

Posted by 5137502947619566302 on Aug 26, 2012

I read reviews of this so I was looking forward to getting it. When I tried it I was disappointed that it felt so wet & sticky. It made me feel sweaty because of it. I don't like it. I was hoping to love it like the other reviewers but I was super disappointed.