Works Great for Me!

Posted by Reviewer2051193 on May 09, 2009

As a person who sweats a lot, I've found that most deodorants won't last the day, especially most natural brands. But Jason works great -- it applies well and keeps me dry and doesn't wear off throughout the day.

desodorante genial

Posted by miscosas on Apr 13, 2012

muy buen producto,,,huele genial y aguanta muy bien el dia.

great product

Posted by 4886015896168997808 on May 26, 2015

Ran out of the deodorant we bought at Whole Foods before moving out to Asia so I was looking for another natural deodorant for my husband. Came across this one and my husband enjoys using it. He doesn't like unnatural scents or deodorants that leave a white residue so he liked this one. Would buy again!

Natural choice

Posted by 5541337824266298087 on Nov 06, 2012

I have not tried this product yet but I like this brand and I dislike those deodorants full of hars chemicals. Also I think stick deodorants are very usefull and easy to aply. I do not perspire much so I think I have much chance for this to be good enough for me.

A Fan of Jason Natural

Posted by Reviewer2204703 on Feb 05, 2014

I've used this for some time now. I like that it is unscented and has no aluminium, parabens, phthalates or propylene glycol, which I understand can lead to health problems. It sets my heart at ease to know that the products I use regularly do not have adverse effects on me in the long run.

OK.

Posted by Reviewer1291667 on May 31, 2011

This is a good deodorant. It does what it's supposed to do although I don't really like the smell, but it's bearable.

Not that good

Posted by Reviewer1093058 on Jun 27, 2010

It works,but only if i add it 3 times a day,and then it itches. Nice smell.

disappointed,

Posted by Reviewer1856021 on Apr 06, 2011

it was produced 3 years ago...! so so so disappointing.

very bad, doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer3289204 on Apr 06, 2012

very bad, doesn't work

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 09, 2012

Naudojame jau antrą pakuotę. Kvapas arbatmedžio švelnus, puikiai sulaiko prakaitavimą. Jei nesama iš labai smarkiai prakaituojančių žmonių, tai užtenka tik ryte pasitepti, o vakare dar vos juntamas arbatmedžio kvapas. Nors kvapas gal daugiau vyriškas, bet pas mus jis naudojamas tiek jam, tiek jai. :) Tiesa, kas gyvena 'sintetiniais' kvapais, tai tiems šis deo pieštukas tikrai smirdės...