お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jason Natural, Deodorant Stick, Purifying Tea Tree, 2.5 oz (71 g)

Good!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012

That is a nice deodorant. No harmful ingredients. Pleasant smell. It lasts for about 5 hours, then it is better to reapply it. That is certainly inconvenient, but its composition makes me happy.

I really like this product

Posted by Reviewer2023133 on Jul 10, 2009

It is a bit chalky so you have to be careful getting dressed and no way it can withstand a serious work-out sweat, but for every day, it works just fine. I even kind of like the clean, light 'deodorant' scent of it. I recommend it, but everyone's body chemistry is different so you just have to try it to see if it will work for you.

Not a manly smell for men who like manly scents

Posted by Reviewer2735040 on Apr 04, 2011

I needed to reapply this deodorant a few times throughout the day. If you don't mind that then this stuff is great for you. The stuff goes on slick and will turn white on your clothing if you're not careful. So, it leaves you stuck between applying enough to cover you for most of the day, which might be too much....Or, just enough to get through a few hours of a mild-warm weather day. All in all it's not a bad product for casual use.

Not at all impressed

Posted by newday on Jun 11, 2010

I used Mitchems for years because I really have to work hard to control odor. I switched to Alvera Aloe Unscented All Natural Roll On Deodorant put out by Texas Best to get away from the aluminum but the reviews for this product were so good I thought I'd give it a try. Didn't control odor for me.

Stick deodorant that's sticky

Posted by 5137502947619566302 on Aug 26, 2012

I read reviews of this so I was looking forward to getting it. When I tried it I was disappointed that it felt so wet & sticky. It made me feel sweaty because of it. I don't like it. I was hoping to love it like the other reviewers but I was super disappointed.