Stick deodorant that's sticky

Posted by 5137502947619566302 on Aug 26, 2012

I read reviews of this so I was looking forward to getting it. When I tried it I was disappointed that it felt so wet & sticky. It made me feel sweaty because of it. I don't like it. I was hoping to love it like the other reviewers but I was super disappointed.

didn't hold up past noon

Posted by Reviewer2472590 on Aug 02, 2012

Perhaps it's my chemistry, but this didn't work for me and actually gave a strange smell by afternoon. There are definitely natural deodorants that work better for me, like Kiss My Face.

Patiko

Posted by KOQ048 on Jul 09, 2012

Naudojame jau antrą pakuotę. Kvapas arbatmedžio švelnus, puikiai sulaiko prakaitavimą. Jei nesama iš labai smarkiai prakaituojančių žmonių, tai užtenka tik ryte pasitepti, o vakare dar vos juntamas arbatmedžio kvapas. Nors kvapas gal daugiau vyriškas, bet pas mus jis naudojamas tiek jam, tiek jai. :) Tiesa, kas gyvena 'sintetiniais' kvapais, tai tiems šis deo pieštukas tikrai smirdės...

Jason

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Great product

disappointed

Posted by fourla on May 28, 2012

It's my first iherb deodorant. At the beginning it was a really good protection. But in few days deodorant stopped work. I have a big problem with body smell and tried a lot of deodorants (but not from iherb) and this one is worst. I'll keep searching.

quite good

Posted by dianais on May 26, 2012

I liked most aspects of this deodorant - the smell, the feel of it, the fact that it doesn't stain my clothes and it doesn't irritate the skin. It's not as efficient for as long a time as a normal one but it was expected from a natural product).

desodorante genial

Posted by miscosas on Apr 13, 2012

muy buen producto,,,huele genial y aguanta muy bien el dia.

Great deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2509674 on Apr 06, 2012

I have tried several natural deodorants and this one is definitely the best one! I add it a couple of times a day just to be sure, because I sweat more that the average person. But I don't mind, because it works wonderfully and I like knowing that it doesn't contain aluminium or other chemicals I don't want in my body.

nice deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3261318 on Apr 06, 2012

Rather strong smelling, but pleasant smell, lasts almost all day, feels like a cream on skin

very bad, doesn't work