Nice Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2607705 on Nov 29, 2008

Works fine, very nice smell

good

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Mar 10, 2012

my husband use this,he likes it.

BUENA COMPRA

Posted by cgutidiaz on May 17, 2015

ME ENCANTO ESTE DESODORANTE TIENE UN OLOR REALMENTE EXQUISITO Y ME HA SERVIDO BIEN.

LOVE THIS

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Sep 04, 2011

This is a really great alternative to chemicals that I don't know what they will do to me. Sometimes I have to apply a second time if I've had a long or rough day, but that's okay.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer2538839 on Sep 03, 2010

I love it. Keeps me dry trough the day, smells nice, but not too much. Easy to use. And i dont have a itch no more!

Great deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer2509674 on Apr 06, 2012

I have tried several natural deodorants and this one is definitely the best one! I add it a couple of times a day just to be sure, because I sweat more that the average person. But I don't mind, because it works wonderfully and I like knowing that it doesn't contain aluminium or other chemicals I don't want in my body.

So much nicer than other tea tree deodorants I have used

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Apr 09, 2016

The bonus is that it's got no propylene glycol in it, which many stick deodorants do. It's very light in fragrance, compared to other tea tree roll on deodorants, and effective too.

I like It

Posted by Reviewer2272672 on Feb 25, 2009

I have used this for a couple of weeks now and I like the way it works I feel the tea tree oil in the dedoranat helps a great deal. I am please with this

Great Product ~ Jason Natural Deodorant Stick

Posted by Reviewer2269125 on Mar 04, 2012

Have been using Jason TeaTree Stick Deodorant for years! Great product with no chemicals! Thanks iherb for selling great product and good price!

Would Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Jul 19, 2010

This product stays on all day and it smells good. The Tea Tree oil helps prevent bumps from forming under armpits. Would definitely recommend and love the smell!