July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, Extra Strength Vitamin E Skin Oil, 32,000 I.U., 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Expected More

Posted by Reviewer3192996 on Nov 13, 2007

I have used it on recent scars and did not see any change in my scars. Very disappointed.

This is SYNTHETIC, not natural!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I bought this product to help with acne scarring on my face and it helped somewhat, though nothing major. And it's so sticky, which is annoying. After using this for a while I tried rose hip oil instead which works SO much better (and non-sticky). Then I found out that it is in fact NOT NATURAL, even though it is advertised as such. I beauty blog I read contacted Jason directly and they themselves said that it is synthetic. I will not use this brand anymore as they can't be trusted to tell the truth about the ingredients in their products. Disappointed!