Reduces stretch marks and fine lines around eyes

Posted by Reviewer2336436 on May 02, 2008

I blend this with rosehip seed oil and use it around my eyes and on my stretch marks. After 3 or 4 months of use, my stretch marks were much lighter in color and the texture was smoother. After a year and a half of use, my stetch marks are about 75% less noticable. They are the same color as my other belly skin, and the texture is smoother. All that is noticale of the original stretch marks, which were considered "severe" by my OB, is some wrinkles at the lowest part of my abdomen from the stretched skin, and they shine slightly in direct light when looking at them from the side. The puffiness and discoloration around my eyes is gone, and the fine lines are less noticable. Best wishes!

thick

Posted by Reviewer1641979 on Sep 08, 2008

goes a long way

great!

Posted by Reviewer2887450 on Feb 11, 2009

it works on my old dark spot and scars!

messy dispensing

Posted by Reviewer2048192 on May 06, 2009

product is good but the packaging makes dispensing the oil very messy..

good price

Posted by Reviewer1227216 on Sep 23, 2010

This is good vitamin E oil at a good price.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1325821 on Jan 21, 2011

No sense in beating around the bush-this is helpful for healing acne scars. I've been using for about 3 weeks and I notice a pronounced softness in my skin as well as lighter marks. I will purchase the 45,000 next because it is double the size of this 1 oz. bottle.

No words

Posted by Reviewer2135227 on Aug 29, 2011

Once you have it, you cant live without it!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1255981 on Sep 25, 2011

It is too soon to tell if the oil is effective. Price is good for what it advertise to worth and do. Hope it works over time for my scar.

Muito bom!

Posted by 4714484032491402943 on Aug 05, 2013

vitamina E, muito bom rendimento, textura bem grossa, amei! quando usado só a pele fica um pouco oleosa, por isso sempre misturo a outros oleos!

Results can be noticed after a period of usage

Posted by 5663885162004096988 on Jan 19, 2014

Some lightening of scars are observed after 3 weeks of usage. The consistency of the oil is very thick and hard to apply, however it works very well when mixed with a simple carrier oil like pure avocado / coconut oil

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »