The best!

Posted by Reviewer2199758 on Mar 22, 2009

Oil that is good for scars, age spots, and regeneration on my face! I am 52 and look 42 thanks to Jason'! Stick and thick so I know it is pure vitamin E. I even use it on my hair for shine- rub a tiny bit in your hands and rub it into clean long hair.

handy

Posted by Reviewer1536695 on Jun 16, 2009

I love all of Jason Natural oils. This pure vitamin E oil comes with a handy little 'spatula' which is attached to the lid, and a rim that is designed to minimize dripping outside the glass bottle. I use it straight on my daughter's chicken pox scars and also mixed with other oils to prolong their shelf life.

Thrilled

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

I was thrilled with this product, rich oil, best defense against wrinkles and ageing. I use it neat at night or a teaspoon mixed in your regular moisturiser will make it an anti wrinkle cream.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1023732 on Aug 22, 2009

I am using this product to reduce scarring on my daughter after surgery. It is working great!

Excellent to heal scratches and scars

Posted by Reviewer2812782 on Jun 01, 2009

Got a new kitten and lots of scratches on hands. Vitamin E oil has saved them. It seems they are gone in days. Amazing.

Great skin healer

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Dec 01, 2009

A real, 100% Vit. E product. It is thick, but absorbs well into the skin. I use it every night on my hands and face. Heals up dry skin and minimizes wrinkles somewhat, too. (-:

Great for burns

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Dec 08, 2009

I recently burned myself and started applying this several times a day and putting a bandaid over the top. It would itch, but it healed without a scar or redness. A previous burn on same hand (without Vit E oil) healed with a brown scar.

Pure form, strong & useful

Posted by Reviewer2293439 on Dec 06, 2007

I have been using this product for quite some time now. I am up-dating this review to let you know that this is the only PURE tocopheral acetate that can be used in a hyperbaric chamber setting without causing oneself to beoome a fireball. This is RATHER important. While you may not see results any time immediately, this product is still great for encouraging granlating tissue growth when used as a constituent in a multi-product salve. Stand-alone I fine it way too fine a product for "floating" bandages but I still love the way it heals the smaller rips & tears in skin. No flashy performer or miracle drug, this product works over time; as does most healing. I can firmly suggest this product to anyone seeking both a moisturizing product for badly worn skin as well as a topical skin repair component.

Very potent

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Nov 10, 2009

Very potent

Jason Natural, Vitamin E Oil

Posted by Reviewer3238946 on Jan 08, 2009

It has helped my dry winter skin!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »