Jason Natural, Extra Strength Vitamin E Skin Oil, 32,000 I.U., 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1023732 From Utah on Aug 22, 2009

I am using this product to reduce scarring on my daughter after surgery. It is working great!

Great skin healer

Posted by Reviewer1406241 From California on Dec 01, 2009

A real, 100% Vit. E product. It is thick, but absorbs well into the skin. I use it every night on my hands and face. Heals up dry skin and minimizes wrinkles somewhat, too. (-:

Great for burns

Posted by Reviewer2321253 From California on Dec 08, 2009

I recently burned myself and started applying this several times a day and putting a bandaid over the top. It would itch, but it healed without a scar or redness. A previous burn on same hand (without Vit E oil) healed with a brown scar.

must be good

Posted by Reviewer3164094 From Canada on Oct 07, 2008

Although this product is goopy, very goopy. when I put it around my eye area at night, I wake up looking fresh, NO puffiness at all!

Pure form, strong & useful

Posted by Reviewer2293439 From Florida on Dec 06, 2007

I have been using this product for quite some time now. I am up-dating this review to let you know that this is the only PURE tocopheral acetate that can be used in a hyperbaric chamber setting without causing oneself to beoome a fireball. This is RATHER important. While you may not see results any time immediately, this product is still great for encouraging granlating tissue growth when used as a constituent in a multi-product salve. Stand-alone I fine it way too fine a product for "floating" bandages but I still love the way it heals the smaller rips & tears in skin. No flashy performer or miracle drug, this product works over time; as does most healing. I can firmly suggest this product to anyone seeking both a moisturizing product for badly worn skin as well as a topical skin repair component.