Pure form, strong & useful

Posted by Reviewer2293439 on Dec 06, 2007

I have been using this product for quite some time now. I am up-dating this review to let you know that this is the only PURE tocopheral acetate that can be used in a hyperbaric chamber setting without causing oneself to beoome a fireball. This is RATHER important. While you may not see results any time immediately, this product is still great for encouraging granlating tissue growth when used as a constituent in a multi-product salve. Stand-alone I fine it way too fine a product for "floating" bandages but I still love the way it heals the smaller rips & tears in skin. No flashy performer or miracle drug, this product works over time; as does most healing. I can firmly suggest this product to anyone seeking both a moisturizing product for badly worn skin as well as a topical skin repair component.

great

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 11, 2012

everything you can demant from vitamin E-oil is there - good moisturizing properties, smoothing stretch marks

Very potent

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Nov 10, 2009

Very potent

Cures my itchy ears

Posted by Reviewer3145894 on Feb 22, 2012

Just applying this once every few days has made a huge difference. My ears used to drive me crazy with itching, and this is the first thing I've used that works longer.

Jason Natural, Vitamin E Oil

Posted by Reviewer3238946 on Jan 08, 2009

It has helped my dry winter skin!

sticky vitamin E oil

Posted by Reviewer2914550 on Aug 19, 2009

sticky texture, difficult to rub. the bottle leaks the oil. poor bottle design.

Expected More

Posted by Reviewer3192996 on Nov 13, 2007

I have used it on recent scars and did not see any change in my scars. Very disappointed.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Mar 01, 2010

The wife says it's helping clear up lines on her face and improve her complexion.

Great vitamin E oil!

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Oct 14, 2009

I really like this- I tend to add a couple of drops to my moisturizer and find it works well to fight dry skin but also to heal blemishes.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2593509 on May 17, 2008

Great product - nice and thick so was able to mix this in with my coconut lotion - have avoided pregnancy stretchmarks so far so great!!!!