Pure form, strong & useful

Posted by Reviewer2293439 on Dec 06, 2007

I have been using this product for quite some time now. I am up-dating this review to let you know that this is the only PURE tocopheral acetate that can be used in a hyperbaric chamber setting without causing oneself to beoome a fireball. This is RATHER important. While you may not see results any time immediately, this product is still great for encouraging granlating tissue growth when used as a constituent in a multi-product salve. Stand-alone I fine it way too fine a product for "floating" bandages but I still love the way it heals the smaller rips & tears in skin. No flashy performer or miracle drug, this product works over time; as does most healing. I can firmly suggest this product to anyone seeking both a moisturizing product for badly worn skin as well as a topical skin repair component.

Jason Natural, Vitamin E Oil

Posted by Reviewer3238946 on Jan 08, 2009

It has helped my dry winter skin!

Very potent

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Nov 10, 2009

Very potent

Cures my itchy ears

Posted by Reviewer3145894 on Feb 22, 2012

Just applying this once every few days has made a huge difference. My ears used to drive me crazy with itching, and this is the first thing I've used that works longer.

great

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 11, 2012

everything you can demant from vitamin E-oil is there - good moisturizing properties, smoothing stretch marks

sticky vitamin E oil

Posted by Reviewer2914550 on Aug 19, 2009

sticky texture, difficult to rub. the bottle leaks the oil. poor bottle design.

Expected More

Posted by Reviewer3192996 on Nov 13, 2007

I have used it on recent scars and did not see any change in my scars. Very disappointed.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Mar 01, 2010

The wife says it's helping clear up lines on her face and improve her complexion.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1088173 on Apr 24, 2010

Good Stuff.Good for my face.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on May 18, 2010

I have a bad habit of picking at my face & this helps it heal really fast! It's very thick and sticky because it's pure Vitamin E, so I like to mix it with jojoba oil to thin it down and make it less sticky.