Great product

Posted by Reviewer2661461 on Jun 01, 2010

I use it on my cuticles everyday.

vitamin E can't get better as a topical than this

Posted by Reviewer1348422 on Oct 18, 2010

I've bought this before at grocery stores. It's good quality just straight Vitamin E, excellent stuff!

sticky but effective

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Dec 07, 2010

I usually mix this into aloe gel or moisturisers because of the thick, sticky texture. A nice aid in healing small scratches or softening very dry and cracked skin. Also works as a superb cuticle oil.

For smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer2013570 on Jan 03, 2011

I apply as-is around my eyes, and I make a cream for other areas by mixing it with a little lotion. It makes my skin smoother and more supple (and shiny, so I only use it at night).

Natural Healing

Posted by Reviewer1181624 on Jan 07, 2011

My husband is always getting cuts and scrapes on his hands and arms. Jason Natural, Vitamin E Oil is the only product that I have found that helps him heal. It starts to healing process over night. I would recommend it to anyone.

Great vitamin E oil!

Posted by Reviewer2552628 on Oct 14, 2009

I really like this- I tend to add a couple of drops to my moisturizer and find it works well to fight dry skin but also to heal blemishes.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3047907 on Dec 21, 2009

I was recommended this product by a good friend of mine who had used it. It works wonders at getting rid of blemishes! I would definitely recommend this! And with iHerb, it was shipped FAST! Thank you!

Fatty stuff, but nice

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 25, 2008

It's fatty stuff, but I like that for some spots on my body. And it stays there all day. And if you want a shiny skin, this will defenitely work! It''s only a small bottle....

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2593509 on May 17, 2008

Great product - nice and thick so was able to mix this in with my coconut lotion - have avoided pregnancy stretchmarks so far so great!!!!

Vit E oil