Jason Natural, Extra Strength Vitamin E Skin Oil, 32,000 I.U., 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Expected More

Posted by Reviewer3192996 on Nov 13, 2007

I have used it on recent scars and did not see any change in my scars. Very disappointed.

This is SYNTHETIC, not natural!

Posted by underfundig on Mar 27, 2013

I bought this product to help with acne scarring on my face and it helped somewhat, though nothing major. And it's so sticky, which is annoying. After using this for a while I tried rose hip oil instead which works SO much better (and non-sticky). Then I found out that it is in fact NOT NATURAL, even though it is advertised as such. I beauty blog I read contacted Jason directly and they themselves said that it is synthetic. I will not use this brand anymore as they can't be trusted to tell the truth about the ingredients in their products. Disappointed!

Works

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Mar 01, 2010

The wife says it's helping clear up lines on her face and improve her complexion.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1088173 on Apr 24, 2010

Good Stuff.Good for my face.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on May 18, 2010

I have a bad habit of picking at my face & this helps it heal really fast! It's very thick and sticky because it's pure Vitamin E, so I like to mix it with jojoba oil to thin it down and make it less sticky.