Brilliant product for fading small acne scars on your face

Posted by 5169490981928473017 on May 22, 2016

I first bought this vitamin E oil years ago in the UK but until iHerb started shipping to Australia it was not for sale in this country. It is amazing for fading scars, really quite miraculous. I love the 32,000 IU because the thickness is exactly right to stay on a small facial acne scar without spreading all over your face. I highly recommend this product.

vitamin E can't get better as a topical than this

Posted by Reviewer1348422 on Oct 18, 2010

I've bought this before at grocery stores. It's good quality just straight Vitamin E, excellent stuff!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1354109 on May 18, 2010

I have a bad habit of picking at my face & this helps it heal really fast! It's very thick and sticky because it's pure Vitamin E, so I like to mix it with jojoba oil to thin it down and make it less sticky.

sticky but effective

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Dec 07, 2010

I usually mix this into aloe gel or moisturisers because of the thick, sticky texture. A nice aid in healing small scratches or softening very dry and cracked skin. Also works as a superb cuticle oil.

Jason Natural Vitamin E Oil

Posted by Reviewer1524076 on May 07, 2009

Very happy with product and ease of applying. Still need time to see how it works! Next day delivery!

good

Posted by Reviewer2243534 on Oct 14, 2011

thick oil, works good on cracked dry skin and other skin problems.

Fatty stuff, but nice

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 25, 2008

It's fatty stuff, but I like that for some spots on my body. And it stays there all day. And if you want a shiny skin, this will defenitely work! It''s only a small bottle....

Nice oil

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Aug 04, 2011

Nice and thick oil

Good price and good quality

Posted by SurieSue on Jun 13, 2013

I love this product (even if it's a little bit sticky). I use it before I go to bed, and the morning my skin is bright and smooth. The scars disapear gradually. For the price, it's a very good product

All Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2059629 on Mar 10, 2011

This product is great! What I like best, is that it has a wand, so your not touching the oil with you fingers. You just apply with the wand, and rub it into your skin. It leaves you skin nourished and soft.