Jason Natural Vitamin E Oil

Posted by Reviewer1524076 on May 07, 2009

Very happy with product and ease of applying. Still need time to see how it works! Next day delivery!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2134084 on Feb 06, 2009

Works well good strength

quailty

Posted by Reviewer2862270 on Apr 16, 2009

Excellent product. Every medicine cabinet, first aid kit, purse, etc. should have this product. Not too happy with the rapid price increase.

good

Posted by Reviewer2243534 on Oct 14, 2011

thick oil, works good on cracked dry skin and other skin problems.

Brilliant product for fading small acne scars on your face

Posted by 5169490981928473017 on May 22, 2016

I first bought this vitamin E oil years ago in the UK but until iHerb started shipping to Australia it was not for sale in this country. It is amazing for fading scars, really quite miraculous. I love the 32,000 IU because the thickness is exactly right to stay on a small facial acne scar without spreading all over your face. I highly recommend this product.

great

Posted by 5300651798866597893 on Jun 09, 2014

Great

Finally with this product my nails don't break and I can do nice manicure!

Posted by 4935110511670745249 on Jul 24, 2014

I use this product with puff every time before to put my nail polish, and after 2 years of short breakable nails I have them long and beautiful! If you have dry nails-gonna be like a miracle for you!

Good price and good quality

Posted by SurieSue on Jun 13, 2013

I love this product (even if it's a little bit sticky). I use it before I go to bed, and the morning my skin is bright and smooth. The scars disapear gradually. For the price, it's a very good product

너무 좋아요~

Posted by Reviewer1928955 on Jan 29, 2011

오일이라고 되어있어서 미끌거릴줄 알았는데, 꿀처럼 찐득찐득해요. 단 하루만 발라봤는데 다음날 세안한후,깜짝 놀랐어요. 피부가 보들보들해졌어요. 찐득거리고 번들거려서 외출하는 날 오전에는 못바르지만,효과만은 최고입니다. very good!!

All Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer2059629 on Mar 10, 2011

This product is great! What I like best, is that it has a wand, so your not touching the oil with you fingers. You just apply with the wand, and rub it into your skin. It leaves you skin nourished and soft.