Could be better

Posted by Reviewer2541588 on Jan 18, 2012

Moisturizes very well but the smell is weird.

Jason Calming Lavender lotion

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Oct 30, 2011

I really like the texture of this lotion however it doesn't have the common lavender scent that you would expect more subdued but very nice. Love using it right after my bath.

Favourite!

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Apr 24, 2011

This is my favourite body lotion. Makes the skin feel so soft, and the smell is nice. I also use the aloe vera version of this. Love them both!

Don't exite me much

Posted by Reviewer1425317 on Mar 31, 2011

It doesn't smell like lavender. More like herbs of lavender.

not so great

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Sep 03, 2010

I was disappointed with this lotion. It felt like it coated my skin without moisturizing it. Also, it seems like this lotion should have better ingredients in it for being "natural" and also for the price. Not the best quality lotion.

Love Jason Natural Products

Posted by Reviewer2073047 on Aug 07, 2010

I really like the emollient power of Jason Hand and Body Lotions. Gets only 4 stars because it's not organic.

Can't be replaced

Posted by Reviewer2710361 on Jun 02, 2010

I didn't plan on reviewing this at all BUT I stopped using it to go with a dollar brand and BOOM. I have seborrheic dermatitis or psoriasis on my skin. With the use of the lotion the dryness and itching was totally almost gone. Only thing I disliked is the size of the bottle it goes WAY too fast but I'll have to find it in bulk cause once I stopped I had flare ups of marks on my skin and with modeling I can't have that.

Good product, BAD description.

Posted by Reviewer2711133 on Mar 06, 2010

The ingredients list onlind DOES NOT match what the bottle says. There is NO CALENDULA in this lotion. I wanted a lotion with Calendula and this has NONE.

Fast absorbing and long lasting moisture.

Posted by Reviewer2198979 on Aug 29, 2009

This body cream is rich and emollient yet absorbs quickly with a trace of greasiness, and emits a very pleasant fragrance. Wish they sold it in a larger size though because it goes very quickly.

Grandma likes it!

Posted by Reviewer3061101 on May 05, 2009

Jason's stuff is always great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »