Just as good as all the other ...

Posted by acumen on Sep 16, 2013

... Jason Natural's hand and body lotions! Try out more than one of these and find out which you like the best. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Smells great, works even better!!!

Posted by 5546590186861000340 on Sep 27, 2012

I LOVE this product! It smells so good and it makes my skin feel so smooth. It doesn't feel too greasy, and it's not too thick. I am moisturising every day now, because I like using this product so much!! I'm about to reorder and I only bought it about 2 weeks ago!

So so

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I only use it once.

hand and body lotion

Posted by 4720714157676394563 on Aug 01, 2012

I recently got this Jason hand and body lotion and I really like it. At first I didn't like the smell, I thought it was a bit over the top but then i got used to it. And the thing that I like most about it is that really moisturizes your skin and makes it so soft. I am really happy about this product.

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012

Nice smell, hydrates very well

did'nt liked it

Posted by Reviewer1380361 on Apr 23, 2012

not very pleasant smell - as though mixed with the smell of plastic. is not well absorbed. I'm disappointed

Love Jason

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Mar 18, 2012

My fovourite

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2366735 on Feb 02, 2012

I had bought a jason lotion or two in the past, but this one is incredible! I absolutely love the apricot scent and how well this lotion soaks in immediately and does not leave your skin greasy at all. I use it all over my body after I get out of the shower and on my hands another time or two throughout the day and my skin feels soft and so healthy. I have sensitive, super-fair skin and have had zero irritation or unwanted side effects. I plan on buying many more tubes of this lotion. I wish they made a tiny one I could keep in my purse!

Not really good

Posted by Reviewer3250054 on Nov 20, 2011

This smells nice and have good texture, but my skin became red. Seems I have an allergy to it :(

Smells so nice!