Jason Natural, Apricot, Hand & Body Lotion,

Posted by Reviewer2820789 on Nov 27, 2007

Jason has ingredients (benzyl alcohol, dimethicone) in their hand and body lotions that should be avoided.

I Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2308367 on Dec 26, 2007

About two years ago I switched to all natural products ... stuff with no chemicals that can be harmfully absorbed into your skin. I searched a long time before settling on this Jason product. I love the way it smells and have also bought the apricot body wash. They are wonderful.

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012

Nice smell, hydrates very well

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2366735 on Feb 02, 2012

I had bought a jason lotion or two in the past, but this one is incredible! I absolutely love the apricot scent and how well this lotion soaks in immediately and does not leave your skin greasy at all. I use it all over my body after I get out of the shower and on my hands another time or two throughout the day and my skin feels soft and so healthy. I have sensitive, super-fair skin and have had zero irritation or unwanted side effects. I plan on buying many more tubes of this lotion. I wish they made a tiny one I could keep in my purse!

Love Jason

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Mar 18, 2012

My fovourite

Smells great, works even better!!!

Posted by 5546590186861000340 on Sep 27, 2012

I LOVE this product! It smells so good and it makes my skin feel so smooth. It doesn't feel too greasy, and it's not too thick. I am moisturising every day now, because I like using this product so much!! I'm about to reorder and I only bought it about 2 weeks ago!

Great handcream

Posted by Reviewer3283926 on Jan 23, 2008

This is my favourite Jason handcream as I love the natural Apricot fragrance. It keeps my hands smoothe and silky.

Jason's Natural Apricot Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1164661 on Aug 26, 2008

I love this for my dry skin especially in the winter. Nothing else works this well for me. iHerb has the best price even adding in shipping costs.

Feels Great!

Posted by Reviewer1949018 on Oct 28, 2008

So smooth and supple. Soaks in completely and makes even aged skin very satiny smooth. Great product and value for the money.

wonderful