Amazing exfoliant

Posted by Reviewer1519422 on Nov 17, 2009

We purchased this product to smooth out rough feet. What we discovered was that it completely exfoliates all dead skin on your hands while you're rubbing it into your feet. My feet are as smooth as a baby's bottom and my hands look 15 years younger! So far there has been no side effects at all (and I have sensitive skin.) This is a great product!

Really good lotion, a bit like ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... glue in formation. Quite thick as well. Really good product as are all the other Jason Natural's lotions (you should try other ones as well and find out your own favorite). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

lotion

Posted by Reviewer2009615 on Jan 08, 2008

Feels good. Has a peculiar smell. I don't really like it.

Do not see any result.

Posted by Reviewer1295612 on Feb 01, 2011

I did not notice any result of it. It does nothing to my skin. Will not by again. Smells weird.

I love Jason

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 09, 2011

Jason is one of the very best brands for skincare - excellent products and prices, and this one really addresses dry skin

Jason Natural

Posted by DemureAngel on Nov 04, 2011

I like this product very much! It keeps my hands and body soft and smooth. It's natural and not full of harsh chemicals. And there's no heavy fragrance, as it can bother my mom, who's sensitive to certain smells.

great

Posted by Reviewer1286291 on May 03, 2010

I love this moisturizer, it's very rich but it gets absorbed quickly and skin doesn't feel greasy afterwards.

Good lotion

Posted by Reviewer1395672 on Apr 11, 2009

I am allergic to most lotions and can't handle any fragrance but I can tolerate this lotion without any problems. It also works well and isn't greasy.

Saved my skin from sunburn

Posted by Reviewer3145894 on Sep 29, 2009

We took this hiking in the Alps this summer. The first day, the sun took a beating on my arms and they were turning rapidly red that evening. I liberally applied this Vitamin E lotion and it soothed the burn and saved me from a major bout of peeling.

nice lotion