July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jason Natural, Hand Soap, Invigorating Rosewater, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

I absolutely love this handsoap!

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jun 03, 2008

I love the smell of roses, and using this handsoap is a lovely aromatherapy experience. It also leaves hands moisturized, not dry. Jason has a great line of products!

Ideal body soap for very dry sensitive skin!

Posted by Reviewer2823984 on May 11, 2010

My skin type is very sensitive and dry, so I like to use this hand & face satin soap for entire of my body instead of using body soap. Not just for hand and face... Because this soap is very mild, rich, creamy and moisturize more than the body soap. Before using this product, I needed body lotion or cream all the times after the bath. However, now only I need is spot care such as hands cream and beauty skin care for face and neck. Rosewater scent is also very lovely! P.S. This soap works ok even with hard water of Europe and seawater-mixed shower water of beach holiday destination as well as soft water.

Pkar

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Nov 04, 2008

I have used this for awhile and liked it. But, I am now looking for something that doesn't have synthetic aromas, which is fragrance oils. I prefer essential oils. For most people, this would not matter. For me, it does so I will keep looking.

Love Jasons

Posted by Reviewer2720817 on Nov 21, 2008

This is the best handsoap I have used. Jason's is wonderful.

Wendy

Posted by Reviewer2730303 on Feb 16, 2009

Have ordered previously in other scents. I love the rosewater scent and also its calming to my skin.