OOOps - Now with Fluoride - Surprise

Posted by Zambini on Dec 26, 2008

Guess we didn't expect to find Healthy Mouth toothpaste with fluoride in it. We actually have purchased healthy mouth toothpaste regularly. This time somehow got Gel with Fluoride. Watch closely, don't let the name fool you. 4 tubes wasted. :-(

Excellent tooth gel!!

Posted by Reviewer2657832 on Oct 10, 2007

I have been looking for a toothpaste that does not contain SLS, I get frequent canker sores. I just love this tooth gel, it's wonderful!!

I used to like this toothpaste until they started adding Fluoride to it.

Posted by Reviewer2686541 on Jan 29, 2009

I accidentally re-ordered this product without realizing they had reformulated it and added Fluoride now...big mistake. EPA ranks Fluoride as slightly less toxic than arsenic and not to mention that Fluoride also stains the teeth.

Jason Natural Tooth Paste

Posted by Reviewer1218706 on Jun 13, 2008

I selected this product because of the natural products it listed. They did NOT LIST the fact that it contained FLUORIDE. I do not use products that contain FLUORIDE. FLUORIDE is being removed form the water supply in several European countries because is does not fight cavities. It is a waste product that should not be added to any product

Economique !

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 24, 2014

Vu le peu qu'il faut mettre sur la brosse, il va me durer des mois ! Il mousse énormément, même sur brosse sèche et a un bon goût de clou de girofle, plus que de cannelle.

Excellent Tooth Gel

Posted by Reviewer1605830 on Jan 05, 2008

I've used this product for years. I used to get awful canker sores using common toothpastes on the market. This gel really keeps your mouth and gums healthy. =)

great tooth paste

Posted by Reviewer2894540 on Mar 26, 2008

leaves your mouth clean with a good taste. Will buy again

great all-around toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2298852 on Oct 23, 2008

Tastes good, works great, long-lasting bacteria control, good texture, great packaging (flip-top so you dont drop the cap in the sink), honest ingredients. couldn't be better.

Favorite toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3347280 on Mar 18, 2007

I've been using this toothpaste for more than a year. I could tell a difference in mouth health soon after using it! I prefer this fluoride-containing formula.

Great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3151630 on Dec 06, 2008

Mild clove flavor - gentle cleansing that doesn't burn.