Just love it

Posted by Reviewer2497309 on Apr 05, 2016

I had gum disease and even though I regular cleanings etc nothing seemed to improve my gums. Finally, I found this toothpaste and my gums have improved. It worked better than anything I got at the supermarket.

Great toothpaste!

Posted by 4892928441859580202 on Mar 14, 2016

The best toothpaste I've ever used. The smell is unique and fantastic!

good

Posted by 5278349085104171582 on Mar 11, 2016

I like it

Love, Love, Love this toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer2220511 on Dec 13, 2015

had a lot of pain in a tooth that has a silver filling. I bought this toothpaste and the pain has gone completely away. This toothpaste is wonderful. I gave a new tube of it to a co-worker that could not afford to go to the dentist and he came back and said that his dental problem also disappeared. I think that the tea tree oil may be fixing things because it has healing properties. Whatever the reason, I also love the taste and feel of this toothpaste. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a better product at a low price. You definitely get more for the money than you would ever believe

Gives me tooth ache

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

Bad. Gives me tooth ache after using it for afew days. Those kind of pain as if you have gargled acid in you mouth for a long time. The ache stops after I've stopped using this product. Hmm, very disappointing, especially considering its price ....

Good natural toothpaste

Posted by 5603951752989213904 on Oct 06, 2015

The taste seemed strange at first, but after a few days it feels natural. I used gel version before, but this one is less sweet. Pay attention that it's only 119g in a bigger tub

See my other review! I love jason!!

Posted by alipinckney on Sep 02, 2015

love this stuffffffff

bought multiple times cos my mom loves it

Posted by stylomiloforever on Jun 02, 2015

effective and natural. much cheaper on iherb than in our local stores/

Jason Toothpaste

Posted by 5406738091828943533 on Apr 20, 2015

Took me a couple of days to get used to the new taste and feel but thoroughly satisfied by now. this paste feels right. was using Vicco paste for years until found out it has SLS in it, so had to find a substitute and Jason brand seems to fit the bill.

great

Posted by 5195240996660316677 on Mar 13, 2015

I liked so much that I'm about to ask for 10 more !