お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jason Natural, Healthy Mouth, Antiplaque & Tartar Control Toothpaste, Tea Tree Oil & Cinnamon, 4.2 oz (119 g)

Tooth Paste

Posted by 5104172336330704048 on Jul 23, 2013

Can't complain. it's good.

Like it

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I like this product. My husband thinks it is too "hot". Very refreshing :)

I love Jason Natural Toothpastes

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 05, 2013

This is the 3rd flavor I have tried of this brand and it is great! It's good for the kids too as it is not as strong or 'spicy' as some of the other flavors like spearmint etc. And I love the fact that they use stevia as a sweetener and real tea tree and cinnamon oils:)

No more upset stomach!

Posted by Reviewer2820231 on Sep 24, 2013

This toothpaste will make your mouth clean as a whistle, smelling minty fresh and leave a pleasant taste in your mouth! I can`t use a regular SLS toothpaste as it upsets my stomach something awfull - even after many rinses and gargling with water. I always get symptoms that are like foodpoisoning (pain in stomach, water in my mouth, nausea, headache and an urge to throw up) after using those ordinary ones that "everyone" uses. But after switching to SLS free tothpaste I have no more symptoms! I have tried several SLS free tothpastes, but this one is by FAR my favourite! And the price are good too!! Can recommend:)

good pasta

Posted by Reviewer2975194 on Jan 19, 2013

Foams well, economical consumption. After use, remains a pleasant feeling of comfort in the mouth. Of the features: I can only say that my sister smell pasta with its associated with the smell in the dental office. I have no such associations.Хорошо пенится, экономичный расход. После использования остается приятное ощущение комфорта во рту. Из особенностей: могу только сказать, что у моей сестры запах пасты проассоциировался с запахом в стоматологическом кабинете. У меня таких ассоциаций нет.