it works

Posted by Reviewer3304296 on Aug 22, 2010

My daughter has long straight hair that gets very tangly. This conditioner works and I also comb her hair in the shower as I rinse it. The conditioner is very thick, and I actually make about 1 1/2 bottles out of one by adding water.

I love

Posted by nanonano on Dec 05, 2013

Foaming Finger street Luster Finish Great satisfaction I like the fragrance

Great product!

Posted by eattingtolive on Dec 13, 2013

Not all conditioners out there are equal and I'm impressed by this one. I've never spent so much on hair products and I don't always believe you get what you pay for but this was an excellent purchase. It's gentle and effective on my daughter's hair and leaves a light smell. My daughter's hair gets tangled quick and if she skips this step I know it!

paraben-free

Posted by 4664073339569890514 on Jan 03, 2014

This conditioner is paraben-free. The berry smell is mild which is really nice. My daughter's hair is very fine and tangles easily. i think this will detangle thick hair much better than it does fine hair.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer3350288 on Jun 14, 2014

Nice smell and detangles quite well. It has to be left on for a couple of minutes for the best result.

Very good smell

Posted by 5468458943321653492 on Jun 05, 2014

The product has the best smell from any other kids conditioner but the results as for the detanlging are poor. Needs to stay in the hair for some time and afterwards the results are better but not great.

成套买的

Posted by Reviewer2247026 on Oct 29, 2013

跟洗发水一起买的,不过对孩子来说护发素好像用处不大.

Good

Posted by 5296430142843854760 on Apr 23, 2015

Good

Love it

Posted by 5710602391110573166 on Aug 19, 2015

Works great. Leaves my daughters hair detangled, nice and soft.

smells great and works amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2643336 on Jan 05, 2016

The kids and I all love the lovely refreshing scents of this conditioner - and it works so well too! My kids have long hair (which they refuse to tie up) and it constantly gets knotty! A small squeeze of this and the hair is smooth and tangle free! Hurray!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »