This is a great shampoo for the whole family

Posted by Reviewer1892058 on May 06, 2010

The smell is subtle, it lathers well, comes in a good size and is definitely cost effective! Will certainly be coming back for more....where else can you buy a healthy shampoo that is free of parabens, sulfates and is good for the environment! Awesome :-) NZ

Good product for kids

Posted by Reviewer2629893 on Apr 15, 2010

Very nice shampoo with pleasant banana smell. It's really gentle and gives a good foam. I like this product.

Great product and Great service!

Posted by Reviewer2074107 on Apr 03, 2010

Consistently, I have purchased this product and many others from Iherb. I always shop around on-line first for the best price with shipping and IHerb always beats the competition. I live on the East Coast and the shipping is fast and there is no leakage from the bottles. I couldn't ask for better service nor a better product. I have used this product for years with my kids and it always performs great. I have a daughters with thick hair and thin hair and it is great for both.

Keeps my kids' hair healthy

Posted by Reviewer1336307 on Jan 29, 2010

Very gentle to the hair indeed.

All Natural Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1534699 on Nov 23, 2009

We tried this for our kids a few weeks ago and love it. All natural ingredients and none of those harmful chemicals.

kids only

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Nov 07, 2009

Seems to clean well enough but not nuch of a smell.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1724706 on Nov 03, 2009

very nice

Smells wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1692596 on Aug 19, 2009

This stuff smells very nice!

smells great

Posted by Reviewer2101744 on Aug 03, 2009

my kids and myself really like the smell. It doesn't seem to overly strip the hair, which is good because my daughter's hair is prone to tangles.

Jason Kids Only! Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 01, 2009

Bought this shampoo for our kid -- a little maltese! Doesn't sting his eyes, has a very pleasant but mild smell (not too perfumey), lathers extremely well and rinses easily. Extremely pleased with this shampoo. Regular dog shampoos are way too harsh and many give me a headache from strong perfumes, and they cost way too much also. This shampoo was very reasonably priced! Very happy all around.