Jason Natural, Pure Natural Skin Oil, Maximum Strength Vitamin E, 45,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Skin rejuvenator

Posted by Reviewer1026535 From Texas on Aug 19, 2008

My surgeon suggested the use of vitamin E oil on my incision to help prevent scarring. It worked. I even use it as a lip moisturizer at night.

thick, but nice

Posted by Reviewer1536695 From Spain on May 10, 2009

Thicker than the 5,000 IU version, I find this very useful for my daughter's chicken pox scars. It is easier to apply on the scars than 5,000 IU because of its viscosity and I do believe it is helping the healing process. I also use this under my eyes. I do like using thicker oils like castor oil and lanolin on my skin for nightimes. It stays on longer!

Jason Natural Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2955198 From Texas on Jun 04, 2009

this product has a thick texture but makes your face very moisturized. i just put 1-2 drops on my fingers and rub them until they get loosen up on my fingers. then i put it on my face at night and sometimes the day. my face is a lot softer and my acne scars seem to fade a little bit (just been using it for abut 2 weeks). great product and i recommend this to everyone!

Smooth and soft skin!!!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 From Texas on Mar 14, 2010

My wife started using the first day it arrived and the next morning, she let me touch her face an it was unbelievable soft. She says that she will never part with this product. She is beginning to look younger more and more each day.

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer2538485 From Australia on Jul 27, 2009

This is a very rich product and will remove the most stubborn of wrinkles. I use neat or mixed with my other skin creams.