Too oily

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013

This product is too oily for Asian skin, especially those living in humid places. It may be suitable in countries with cold weather. Having looked at the rave review, I bought this for myself (I am 40), but it is too oily for me and even my mum. You can also take a look at my web page which is https://www.iherb.com/mypage/Onlygoforthebest I only tell you the truth rather than give casual compliments. Good luck guys!

An okay product

Posted by Reviewer3232584 on Nov 11, 2010

Would not recommend this product for the face, it broke me out very badly and took a week to heal. However, this product is probably very good for other parts of the body. Seems to moisturize very well. As always, very good service from iHerb.

works but a little thick

Posted by Reviewer2204444 on Dec 04, 2010

i found this stuff is good for your skin but i agree with others it is simply to thick in consistency.

Vit E oil

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Jan 13, 2009

thick and does not dispense from cap very well if at all> cap must be removed each application

Jason Natural Vitamin E 45,000 I.U. Pure

Posted by Reviewer1377022 on Jul 13, 2008

The product is fine but the packaging is not. The top should be just a screw on top with the product coming out of the single hole, that now can be found once the outer top is removed; trying to use the product with the present top only results in it oozing out from under the lid and not through the intended opening. It creates a big MESS!!!! PLEASE make changes in the lid! But again, the product is fine.

Thick & Heavy...

Posted by Reviewer3292077 on Jun 24, 2010

From Singapore Texture is overly heavy and thick, not easy to be absorbed. It leaves a sticky shine on my face whole day. Good to use with creams.

very oily and sticky

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Oct 06, 2011

my daughter is allergic to lots of stuff. this work for her. only find it too oily and sticky.

to concentrated

Posted by Reviewer2741405 on Nov 19, 2011

may be it is good only for the small areas of the skin... for example under the eyes. I still can not say whether is good or not this product. I need more time for better impressions. (2 weeks now)

sticky

Posted by oksana on Jan 10, 2012

Well it moisturizes, heals small wounds after my cats in their arms, but I somehow sticky.

Works well with...

Posted by 5317574065167398781 on Jan 13, 2013

Jason Natural Age Renewal Vit E, Moisturizing Creme. It is a bit sticky if it is used on it's own so mixed it with the moisturizing creme.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »