Jason Natural, Pure Natural Skin Oil, Maximum Strength Vitamin E, 45,000 IU, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

owner of business

Posted by Reviewer1521721 on May 14, 2008

Excellent product and a good price!!

great for elder woman

Posted by Reviewer2229623 on Dec 31, 2008

Mom is 68 and she loves it.

seems good, packaging broke after falling

Posted by KAL996 on May 09, 2009

It's hard to use it straight out of bottle/too thick, but I heard great things about adding it to lotions and E is a natural preservative if mixing your own lotions or oils, etc... My bottle fell on the floor and I didn't notice the crack and placed it back on the shelf in the bathroom, then noticed how sticky my shelf was... by then (days) I lost about a third of the oil. It is tricky now transferring it to another container, so I keep it in a plastic bag

Good

Posted by Reviewer1685060 on Jul 25, 2010

I've also used the 5,000 I.U. and this is alot thicker. I find this one better to use on my face, on my fine lines, than the 5,000; It doesn't get as greasy and shiny with this one.

Nice and nourishing

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Nov 05, 2010

Makes my skin so soft, and contains excellent, natural ingredients. Another wonderful use for this oil is if you mix your own oil-blend, you can add this one to function as a mild preservative due to its high vitamin E content. Does not disappoint- will buy again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »