Reviews 5-star

Skin rejuvenator

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Aug 19, 2008

My surgeon suggested the use of vitamin E oil on my incision to help prevent scarring. It worked. I even use it as a lip moisturizer at night.

wow!

Posted by Reviewer2071662 on Mar 09, 2011

I bought this product mainly for my burn scar on my chest. It has been 2 weeks and my scar has faded tremendously, although you can still see it because it is a pretty large area. I also use it on my face, at first I tried little dots on my acne scars as I am afraid that it would clog the pores, however, I got carried away and ended up spreading it to the whole face. I slept with it on, and my skin was glowing when I woke up (perhaps just because of the oil sheen). However, even when I washed it off, it was still glowing, and my scars have faded as well, and did not give me any pimples due to clogged pores. If asked I would buy it again, my answer is YES :D

thick, but nice

Posted by Reviewer1536695 on May 10, 2009

Thicker than the 5,000 IU version, I find this very useful for my daughter's chicken pox scars. It is easier to apply on the scars than 5,000 IU because of its viscosity and I do believe it is helping the healing process. I also use this under my eyes. I do like using thicker oils like castor oil and lanolin on my skin for nightimes. It stays on longer!

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

This is a very rich product and will remove the most stubborn of wrinkles. I use neat or mixed with my other skin creams.

Liking this.

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Dec 15, 2011

I'd bought a higher strength Vit E but it was too thick to apply without tugging the skin. This is much easier to apply and helps my dry itching hands.