Clogged pores but probably works

Posted by 4763663379124704280 on Aug 22, 2015

clogged my pores and gave me white heads. Found out caprice triglyceride is comedogenic. Sucks for me.

Nice

Posted by 5038001169163960156 on Mar 23, 2015

It is quick thick, so can take a little while to rub in, plus it leaves a bit of a whitish cast. But it is a realty good sunscreen, I like it. Good that it is water resistant.

great mineral sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 11, 2014

easy to rub in. no smelly smells. nice texture. not oily, not sticky. GREAT! no sensitivity from using it. kids are fine with it. it is fine on the face. no sunburn! no chemicals! GREAT! another great product stocked by iherb!

Sticky

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jul 13, 2014

This is a little easier to spread, should try to warm up between the palms, than other natural sunscreens I have ordered, Badger and All Terrain(which I thought was pretty good, but Jason Mineral is easier to spread, even though still thick), but this Jason Natural sunscreen is sticky. It does have not strong scent(I am sensitive to scents) and doesn't leave a whitish residue. Looks greasy on face, but maybe better for body, maybe won't be as sticky on body? For face, I found Tate's Spf 30(titanium dioxide) and Coola BB tinted face cream spf 30(titanium dioxide and zinc oxide) both on iherb and both are very good, really like them a lot, both are very easy to spread on. God bless you all.

sunscreen, Jason

Posted by Reviewer2459756 on Aug 21, 2013

I am very happy with this particular sunscreen/sunblock. MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE TUB WITH THE BLUE CIRCLE. It spreads much easier than the other Jason sunscreens I found. I was told more moisturizers were added. It may say sunscreen but has the same ingredients and protection as their sunblock when I compared the two. I will continue to use this item as it gives me the protection I want, it's a mineral sunscreen w/safe ingredients and has good coverage. Very important to me living in south FL with our brutal sun.

Seems to work

Posted by 5026272962663397367 on Jul 07, 2013

My children havent got a tan

Good

Posted by Reviewer1607228 on Dec 14, 2012

A bit hard to apply

Bad sunblock, causes breakouts on face and dries skin up

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Sep 14, 2012

I tried this and it gave me one of the worst breakouts I've had since I was a teenager. I also put it on my arms and legs and my legs ended up being really dried out. Not recommended at all.

Will be using it all the time

Posted by Reviewer1086815 on Jul 05, 2012

I bought this when our family when to Cuba a few months ago. I used it mostly on my face, and found that it is not like other zinc oxide sunscreens - it goes on very well! Works great too, did not get any burns and the smell is delicious!

moisturising

Posted by Reviewer2204704 on Jun 14, 2012

appropriate for dry skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »