Jason Natural, Sun, Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 30, 4 oz (113 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Effective but somewhat pasty

Posted by Reviewer1038099 on Sep 15, 2011

I found this product to be a little pasty and thick, but not nearly as bad as Badger brand "ghost face" sunscreen. Almost no smell. I used this Jason product to climb to Mount Whitney and other peaks above tree- and therefore shade-line. I re-applied it about every 3 hours--not sure if that was overkill or necessary, but I did not get burned.

Sticky

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jul 13, 2014

This is a little easier to spread, should try to warm up between the palms, than other natural sunscreens I have ordered, Badger and All Terrain(which I thought was pretty good, but Jason Mineral is easier to spread, even though still thick), but this Jason Natural sunscreen is sticky. It does have not strong scent(I am sensitive to scents) and doesn't leave a whitish residue. Looks greasy on face, but maybe better for body, maybe won't be as sticky on body? For face, I found Tate's Spf 30(titanium dioxide) and Coola BB tinted face cream spf 30(titanium dioxide and zinc oxide) both on iherb and both are very good, really like them a lot, both are very easy to spread on. God bless you all.

Bad sunblock, causes breakouts on face and dries skin up

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Sep 14, 2012

I tried this and it gave me one of the worst breakouts I've had since I was a teenager. I also put it on my arms and legs and my legs ended up being really dried out. Not recommended at all.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1074600 on Apr 15, 2011

We bought this product for one of my aunts. She is blonde and she has sensitive skin. This product protects her with its SPF 30+. It is also applicable on areas other than face. We love it.

Will be using it all the time

Posted by Reviewer1086815 on Jul 05, 2012

I bought this when our family when to Cuba a few months ago. I used it mostly on my face, and found that it is not like other zinc oxide sunscreens - it goes on very well! Works great too, did not get any burns and the smell is delicious!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »