Change for the Worst

Posted by Reviewer1451517 on Dec 15, 2011

This is no longer the Wild Yam Creme I used successfully during menopause to relieve the emotional discomfort caused by the imbalance of hormones - mainly not enough progestrone. The Mexican Wild Yam has helped women for probably centuries, as it did for me. But now Jason Naturals has added St.Johns Wort as well as other herbal extracts thereby decreasing the amount of Wild Yam. I ordered some for my daughter and she felt worse after using it for nearly a month. When she read the ingredients we saw the changes and realized why it no longer works for menopausal symptoms.

Jason Natural, Balancing Moisturizing Creme, Wild Yam

Posted by 4967187849105178054 on Jul 21, 2012

So soft cream))

bees4

Posted by Reviewer3029752 on Feb 29, 2008

A lifesaver. I've used this product for years and it truly balances my hormonal ups and downs.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2982871 on Apr 22, 2009

My husband loves it even more than me.

Love wild yam

Posted by Reviewer2638925 on Dec 04, 2011

Very nice, but I also agree that Jason had a better blend when it came in the tube. (ingredients)

Super great moisturizer for soft smooth skin

Posted by 5519270808374319820 on Jan 05, 2014

This is one of the best moisturizing creams that I have ever used, and I have tried many over the years. I will definitely buy this cream again!

Perfect for Dry skin.

Posted by 4832731477357592669 on Aug 26, 2014

Good quality moisturizing cream for my skin. Recommend it!

Nice moisturizer, but do not expect more

Posted by 4993152435481148289 on Jul 29, 2013

This cream is soft and fresh but I do not think it is comparable with wilde yam creams using during menopause, so it does not affect your hormones. But if you are just looking for a good moisturizer, this one is.

Different Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1375177 on Feb 07, 2008

The ingredients in your product was totally different from the Jason Wild Yam Balancing Moisturizing cream I purchased from my local health food store. Please inform me why. I thought I was purchasing the same product.

perfect texture, light fragrance, light layer of protection

Posted by Reviewer2184303 on Apr 27, 2009

absorbs fast but leaves skin looking anew. There is a slight fragrance which is just delightful. I use it all over face to feet...the effect of the wild yam on skin is yet to be seen for I have only used it for a few days

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »